Chapter 6

In Mumbai, khanna mansion.

Avni jumping out of the bed and gathering her hair in bun comes out the room.. she didn't realise where was going.. as she comes out of the room she bumped to someone who held her.. she looks at the person who held her...

Avni's eyes met his who she carved to see from last night.. her eyes shined up seeing the person who held her... her heart starts beating faster than normally.. she stares into his eyes without blinking her eyes..

A voice made her come out of the thought.. she moved away from the person and straightened herself...

Avni : I'm sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going...

Neil : it's okay... are you okay?

Avni snaps her head to Neil..

Avni : hmm..

Neil : do you need something? I mean you woke up this early.. no body is up by now..

Avni : I couldn't sleep as it's new place..

Neil looks at her..

Neil : oh! Do you want to come with me? I mean.....

Neil rubs his nape looking at her whose eyes were widen hearing him..

Avni : where to?

Neil : I was going for walk.. so I was wondering if updated could join me... I mean everyone is still asleep.. you will get bored till they are not woken up..

Avni looking at Neil thought for a moment..

Avni : you're right but how will I go out like this?

Avni said pointing at her clothes.. Neil also noticed her wearing short and tank top.

Neil : why don't you go to your room? I'll be right back..

Neil went away leaving avni confuse but avni not even thinking for a second went back to her room.

Avni was roaming around the room when she heard a knock.. she quickly went and opened the door.. she found Neil there..

Neil : this is baby girl clothes... get change and come down.. I'll wait there for you..

Neil passing her clothes went away.. avni closing the door leans back to the door and smiles brightly..

She then quickly went to washroom and got freshened up. She stood in front of mirror and looked at her own reflection..

She brushing hair and putting her in ponytail walks out of the room. As she walks down the stairs she saw Neil standing in hall with his hands in his pocket and waiting for her..

A blush rushed down her cheeks staring Neil..avni controlling her blush walks to Neil and calls his name out..

Avni : Neil..

Neil turns around and stares for a second before diverting his gaze and looking there and there.

Neil : arrr... shall we go?

Avni nodded her head.. they both walked out of the mansion.

They walked beside each other not forgetting how they hands and shoulders were touching against each other.. they shared a look before looking ahead.

They both walked in silent absorbing the breeze which was hitting their face.. they both sat on the bench and looks at the front. The silence didn't last for too long as avni decided to break it between them.

Avni : you really love Nandini.. don't you?

Neil looks at her first before turning his gaze back.