Chapter 27

Opening his eyes fall on his love who was fastens sleep. A smile appears on his face. He bends down and pecks her head.

He rubs his thumb on her cheek and whispers going close to her ears.

Neil : I love you!

He glancing her and pecking her forehead untangles himself from her hold.

He gets down the bed and covering her with duvet walks out of the room.

Neil entering into his room and went to fresh up.

Stirring in sleep, she jolts up widely staring around the room. She turns her gaze other side of bed and didn't find Neil there. She sighs and looming at the time, she gets down the bed and tying her hair in bun and slipping slippers on, she walks out of the room.

She walks towards his room where he was staying, pushing the door she enters inside and looked around to see him but she didn't find him there too.

She sighs and climbs on the bed covering herself with duvet.

Neil ruffling his hair wearing a towel around his waist comes out the washroom not acknowledging someone's presence in the room.

He whistled as he walks to dressing table and picks comb up and combs his hair up.

His eyes fell on bed as he looked in the mirror. He frowns and dropping the comb down he walks to bed.

Neil lifts the cover up and got shocked seeing Avni sleeping.

Neil: Avni! Love, are you awake?

Avni opens her eyes and smirks looking at Neil. Neil shook his head and looks at Avni who sprawled out on bed throwing the duvet over her body.

Neil : what are you doing? Shouldn't you be sleeping? It's only 5am.

Avni : I woke up not feeling you beside me. Why did you get up so early?

Neil : sorry love! I had to get up. I will leaving by 7pm.

Avni's face fell down hearing him. He has to leave.

Avni : you still got two hours with you.

Neil sighs and sitting on bed beside her holds her hands in his. He lifts her chin up making her look into his eyes.

Neil wipes the tears that fell down her cheeks.

Neil : why are you crying? What did I say last night?

Avni : I can't stop the tears Neil! Stop scolding me.

Neil : I am not scolding you Avni. I don't want you to be upset after I leave. I don't want you to cry when I am not here.

Avni : I can't control my tears Neil, maybe i will feel better when I get back to work. I know I shouldn't be crying but my heart can't control it.

Neil smiles and cupping her face pecks her head.

Neil : I promise you after coming back from the mission, i will fulfil your dream.

Avni smiles and placed her head on his bare chest, Neil caressed her hairs and pecks it.

Neil :love, can you please arrange clothes? I wasn't planning to stay back. I mean I didn't knew i would be staying back for whole night.

Avni : I can get Bhai clothes.

Neil nodded his head. Avni planting a kiss on his cheek gets down the bed and ran out of the room.

Neil Chuckles and placing his finger on the cheek she kissed he smiles.