Chapter 43

Bending down he touched Neela feet but stopped feeling a hand. He looks up and saw her shaking her head.

He sheepish smiles and touched her feet making her smile slightly.

Neela : bacha.. you're like my Manik. You don't have to touch my feet.

Neil : it doesn't make me small maa. It makes me happy.

Neela smiles and blessed him and was found proud how well he was taught to respect his elders.

Neela : come inside..

They walked inside. Neil smiles and sat down while Neela went to kitchen and got him a glass of water.

He thanks her and gulps the water down. He placed the glass and looks around to get her glimpse but didn't see her.

Neela : she is in her room.. she might be resting.

Neil looks at Neela feeling embarrassed as he was caught.

Neil: where is Manik or Nandini? Is papa home?

Neela : Manik and Nandini are in their room. And Ashish is looking at the arrangement for Manik's birthday.

Neil nodded his head and was looking for excuse to meet Avni when Neela herself fulfil his wished.

Neela : why don't you get some rest? I will send some snacks in your room.

Neil nodding his head and walks up the stairs.

He pushed the door and closing the door he enters inside and roams his eyes around the room.

His lips curves into a thin smile as he could feel her presence in the room, he moves to balcony and leans against the railing closing his eyes felt cold breeze touching his body.

Neil opens his eyes hearing anklets sound. He turns around and his eyes fell on his wife who walks out of washroom with towel wrapped around her body who hasn't had acknowledged his presence yet.

He smirks and taking small steps he walks back inside the room and stood behind her back and encircles his arms around her waist.

She flinched feeling his arms and her eyes widen, she turns around side way and looks at Neil who smirked in return.

Avni : Neil... what are you doing? When did you come?

Neil didn't response but bending down placed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder making her breath hitch. She fisted the towel and a chuckled escaped as he rubs his beards on her shoulder.

His one hand moves up the towel and was going to remove it when he heard her pleading soft voice.

He looks at her.

Neil: you're going to be death of me. I want you so bad love. I can't control it now.

Avni's heart thumps hearing his husky voice as he moves away placing a kiss on her side head.

She opens her eyes and looks at Neil who starts moving to washroom.

Composing herself she moves to closet and starts getting ready for the party.

She wore orange colour saree, watching with jewellery. She starts applying minimal make up on.

She kept her hair open. She stood up fixing the saree when she heard washroom opens. Her eyes fell on Neil who comes out of washroom wrapped a towel around his waist.

Water droplets on his bare chest making her breath hitch. She couldn't believe how handsome husband he got.

Neil smirks and moving towards her. He cups her face and placed a kiss on her forehead before bending down and fixing the saree from bottom.