Chapter 11

Neil making eye contact with his team and reloading the bullets in the gun starts moving around the old and rusty building.

Neil turning his head behind him saw one of his men.

Neil : I will go in first.. when you see my signal then come inside.

His men nodded and Neil tip toeing went inside the building.. his eyes roamed around the place. He had to tie his handkerchief to cover his face.

Neil steeply moves in. As he got closer to one of the room he could hear voices. He stood behind the pillar and turning his Bluetooth on instructed others men's to enter inside the building through others entrance of the building. He then also gave signal to a men who was behind Neil.

Neil getting his position ready stood front of the door and kicking the door enters inside.

Neil puts the gun down as he noticed all the girls scared and frightened. Neil took steps towards.

Neil : you don't need to fear by me.. I'm not here to harm you all you. I need you all to listen to me.

All the girls nodded their head still fearing seeing the gun his hand.

Neil : I need all of you to follow me.. okay.

Neil untying all the girls gestures them to follow him. He had to keep eyes wide open to see any danger coming towards them.

Neil stops at the point and looks at one of his men who was standing there waiting for Neil.

Neil : get all these girls safely but of this location and send me few more men's.

The man nodded his head and gesturing the girls go follow starts moving out from there safely.

Neil sighing to himself holding his Bluetooth spoke.

Neil : did any of you notice any girls there?

Men 1: yes.. we are heading to exist point.

Neil : good! Get all of them out of the building then we will burn this place.

All the man nodded his head and Neil ending the call moves back inside the building while firing as he noticed few guards as he went inside the mansion from different way.

Neil killed few men's.. he stopped and hid behind pillar again. He saw few men's talking with each other. He overheard them saying their boss would be coming anytime sooner.

Neil got alerted and turning his Bluetooth on alerted his men's too. Neil peeking from pillar aimed the gun at then and fired towards them.

Neil walks over their body and rescued more girls. Neil firing tried rescuing many girls as he could before the boss arrives.

Neil turning his Bluetooth on spoke to his men's who give Neil the good news. Almost every girls were rescued expect 10 of them.

Neil ordering his men's to leave the place immediately moves back inside himself.

Neil starts firing his gun and made his way to the main hallway where he found a figure sitting back facing him..

Neil was ready to shoot the gun but stopped as he heard a loud screamed of the girls. He turns his head to his left side and saw girls being dragged by their arms or hairs.. their screamed, yelled and painful voices echoed into Neil's eardrums..

Neil closed his eyes not wanting hear them. Neil jerkingly opens his eyes as he heard his name.

Neil opening his eyes stares at the figure who stood up and turns around revealing to Neil. The boss.. he did arrive before Neil could successfully rescue all the girls.