Chapter 54

Walking back inside the room, she glanced at Neil who was scrolling down his phone lying on his stomach.

Shaking her head she starts walking towards bed and slips next to him. Running her hand on his back she smirks getting naughty. He glance at her turning himself on his back and throwing his bed caressed her face with his thumb slowly.

Neil : what is going on in your head love? Love!

Avni: nothing! What would I be thinking?

She shook her head staring him while he knew what she was up to. He stops running his thumb on her face and smirks lightly.

Neil : I am not dumb to understand what is going in your head? Love. What are you think? You're getting naughty. I mean look at you.

He gestures the way her hand rested on his chestand rubbing in a circle. Her cheeks turns red, she looked away but before he tilts her chin up making her look at him. She quickly withdrew her hand back and snuggles to his chest to which he chuckles.

He tilts her head up and looks at her.

Neil : I really don't mind you getting dirty love. In fact I would love it seeing you making the first love.

He spoke caressing his finger on her face. Her face turns crimson as she heard his words. She was shy to express what was going in her head. Somehow she wasn't able to express her feelings. Neil definitely understood what she wanted but he was willing to puss her to see if she could make the first move.

She slaps his chest and moves getting up from bed, only to be pulled back by him. She landed on top of him. His fingers went into her hairs and ruffling them softly. His eyes gazed hers. He rubs his thumb over her lips still staring her intensely.

Neil : you definitely know love, there is no way I would let you go. Especially when you provoked me.

He pulls her closer, their lips mere touching against each other, his breath fanned over her lips before he lifts his head up and taking her lips into his. His hands wrapped around her back pulling her more into the kiss.

Her hands automatically went around his neck as she kissed him back. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He gazed up staring her lips then her face smirking to himself.

Neil : I love you so much.

He confessed before he flips their position, her being under him. He hovers over her then looking into her eyes and getting permission he bends down smashing his lips against her soft ones.

The room was filled with their groans and moans.

Kissing his cheek she glanced him as he slept hugging her tightly. She ruffled his hair with her fingers and smiled softly seeing how handsome he looks in the morning.

She bends down and kissed hie forehead. Coming out of his grip, she climbs down the bed and slipping into his shirt went to washroom.

Not feeling her presence, his sleep broke. He sat up sitting his body against headboard and picks his phone up. He scrolled down his phone and looks up once he heard washroom door opens.

He gave her soft smile shutting his phone and throwing it on the bed. He gets down moving towards her.

He cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : good morning love.

Avni : good morning Neil.

Neil then went to fresh up while Avni moves to dressing table and got ready. They planned to roam around the city then city and having romantic dinner in one of famous buildings in Paris.