Chapter 35

Neil's eyes never left hers since the moment it landed on hers. He forwards his hand to hers who looks up and smiles placing her hands in hers.

All the guests smiles and blessed the new couple. Neil smiles and placing a kiss on their entwined hands walks up the stage and gesture Avni to take seat.

Avni smiles gracefully and sat down holding his hand, he then also sat beside her.

Their smiles didn't fade way. Their family got up on the stage. They both stood up and greets them with hug and kisses.

Neil sneaks his arm around his sister and whispers something into her ears making her smile. Nandini nodding her head moves to Manik and whispered something. 

Neil then sat back down and heard found lights turned off then it suddenly fell on the dance floor where his love, his would be standing back facing the him and guest.

As she turns his smile grew wider and brighter as he watched her swaying her body on the music with few people joining her.

Neil stood up with his eyes on hers get down the stage walking towards her. His eyes blurs with tears.

He got closer and pulls her in hug making her heart content. Neil broke the hug and cupping her face he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Neil: thank you! I love you so much.

He softly whispered as he stares deeply into her eyes.

Avni : I love you too.

Neil smiles and immediately shrieked away leaving a voice. His eyes turns and looks at his friends who was smirking evilly.

Neil rolls his eyes and looks back at his love making everyone chuckle.

Vicky : our groom is very impatient. We can see that but our dearest groom today is your sangeet not honeymoon.

Laugher echoed hearing Vicky and Neil passed a glare to Vicky who wasn't affected.

Vicky : can we keep this private? We have long night to celebrate your sangeet.

Neil rolls his eyes and looks at his blushing queen and holding her hand walks back to stage.

They say sat down and leaning closer Neil whispers into her ears.

Neil : i totally loved the way you swayed your body. It was totally amazing worth to see. Damn I love it. I can't wait for the day when you...

He stops as he felt her slapping his arm. Neil chuckles as he heard muttering shameless in a soft voice.

Avni : shameless.

Neil : shameless.. I will show how shameless I can be.

Avni wondered how shameless is her man. How can he have so filthy mouth. She looks down and blushed .

Her eyes snaps feeling him finger touching her bare waist. She looks at him and found him smirking. Her breath hitched.

Avni : Neil. What are you doing? Everyone is watching us.

Neil : it doesn't matter love. I am just loving my would be wife. And I forget how breathtaking gorgeous you will look. I am loving this.

Avni smiles brightly hearing him.