Chapter 41

Caressing Neil's face, she bends down and kissed both of his cheek and smiles looking at her husband sleeping so adorable.

Kissing his head last time and covering him up, she gets down bed and walks to washroom to fresh up.

Dressed in a pink saree and wet hair falling behind her back, she walks out of the washroom and glanced at the bed where Neil was still asleep with his mouth widely open.

She chuckled and keeping the towel on couch moves to dressing table and sitting down and starts getting ready. She combs her hair up, then applied make up on.

Pulling the side drawer, she took the set out of the bangles and wore it on her both wrist. She took the necklace set and wore it watching with the bangles.

She picks the vermilion and glancing Neil through mirror smiles and filled her hairline. She gets up fixing her saree up and moves to bed sitting beside next to Neil.

She starts ruffling his hair and bending down pecks his forehead. Softly starts calling his name out.

Avni : Neil... wake up. Neil.

Neil flicks his eyes wide open and looks at his wife whose face was glowing with her beauty simplicity.

His lips curves into thin a smile and his hand raised look at her face and rubs his finger on her face.

Neil : you're so pretty.

He spoke staring her with so much love making Avni blush.

Avni : wake up. It's morning. You will be late.

Neil shook his head and holding her wrist pulls her towards him. He gazed her lips before capturing into soft sweet kiss.

Neil broke the kiss leaving her breathless. Shying away from him, she placed her face on his chest wnd blushed deeply.

Neil chuckles and whispered into her ears.

Neil : good morning love. Why are you shying away?

He teased her and tilts her face up making her look into his eyes.

Neil : I love seeing your flushed cheeks love.

Neil pecking her head and sitting on bed cups her face and smiles seeing how she has adored herself into beautiful saree looking stunning.

Neil : you're blessing for me. I feel so lucky and fortunate to have you as my wife.  I love you so much.

Avni smiles hearing him and cupping his face kissed her both cheeks making him smile wider.

Avni : I am blessed to have you too Neil. I love you so much. You mean a lot to me.

Neil smiles pecking her head again.

Neil gets down the bed and walks to washroom while Avni adjusting her saree stood up and making the bed moves to their closet, opening the closet she took Neil's attire out and placed it on bed.

Grabbing her phone and putting his phone on charging, she walks out of the room.