Chapter 8

In Delhi.

A phone rang breaking Avni's beauty sleep. Avni stirring in sleep stretch her arm out to turn the phone off.

Avni with closed eyes got hold of her phone. Avni brought the phone to her gaze and turns the alarm off.

Avni yawns covering het mouth and throwing the phone back on  bed.

Avni takes couple of minutes in bed lying down before lifting her body up and getting down the bed. She slips a slipper and walks to washroom.

She comes out of washroom after doing her morning routine. She then moves to cupboard.

She pulls out today's outfit and walks back to washroom to take shower.

Avni after showing comes out of washroom.. she puts her in bun. She then applies little bit make up on.

She was wearing black colour off shoulder crop top with matching black shorts with white stripes.

(Avni's outfit)

(Avni's outfit)

Avni then wore small studs in her both ears. She then taking her phone walks down the stairs where her parents would be.

Avni saw Ashish in hall as she walks down the stairs.

Avni : good morning papa.

She stood behind him and kissed his cheek.

Ashish kept the paper down and smiles turning his head to Avni.

Ashish : good morning princess.. got up!

Avni nodding her head sat next to him.

Avni : where is Neela maa?

Ashish : in kitchen.

Avni : oh! Papa can I join your office while I am off my duty? I still got four months of holiday. I don't like sitting at home.. I will get bored staying at home. Even Bhai went back to London.

Ashish thought for a moment.

Ashish : off course princess you can join the office.

Avni : thank you papa.. I'll come from tomorrow onwards.

Ashish nodded his head.

Ashish : by the way princess what have you thought about marriage? I mean are you dating someone?

Avni's eyes widen hearing Ashish. She sat there in shock. Ashish shook avni little bit.

Ashish: did I ask something wrong princess?

Avni : papa... what do you mean?

Ashish : very simple princess.. have you thought getting married or do you have someone in your mind?

Avni : aa... papa... no I haven't thought getting married any sooner nor I have someone in my mind.. please I'm too young to get married.

Ashish : are you sure about that princess? You're 25 years old.