Chapter 9

In Delhi.

Avni working with group of employees in the office when her phone rang. She glances at her phone then looks at the employees.

Avni picks her phone up from the desk and excusing herself went to the cabin next to Ashish which is meant to be hers till she would be working in the industrial.

Avni settling down on the chair picks the call up. She leans to the chair and putting a hand into her hair.

Avni : hello maa.

Neela : hello bacha.. I have called you to remind, you need to pick Neil up from the airport.

Avni : oh yes! I do remember maa.. I will pick him up from the airport.

Neela : thank you bacha..

Avni : maa don't need to thank me.

Avni then ending the call checks the time. Neil's flight was landing at 2 which means she had an hour to reach at airport as the time was 1..

Avni picking her purse walks out of the cabin and knocks Ashish's cabin.

Avni : hey papa.. are you busy?

She spoke as she enters and saw Ashish working.

Ashish: I am not too busy for my princess.. wanna inform me something?

Avni : yes! I have to pick Neil up from the airport... so I will be out. Is that okay?

Ashish : that's absolutely okay princess.. be carefully there.

Avni : I will!

Avni bidding bye to Ashish walks out of the cabin. Avni then informing the team that she was working with exits from the office.

She sat in the car and drove to the airport. Luckily there was much traffic in the afternoon to which she arrived at the airport quicker than she thought she would.

Avni parking the car comes out of the car and checks the time.. there was still 30 minutes left for his flight to land..

Avni thought to grab something to drink so she went inside one of the shop near the airport and got herself drink..

Leaning to her she starts sipping the drink.. she waited for Neil to come but seeing him not coming she sighed and glances at the entrance of the airport and saw other people coming out but still no appearance of Neil..

Avni took her phone out and starts scrolled down..

Neil's flight was 10 minutes delayed... Neil taking his luggage walks out of the airport and scan his eyes to find a taxi driver as he wasn't aware of avni picking him up..

As Neil passed Avni's car, at the same time avni lifts her head up and felt his presence..

Avni : Neil... Neil..

Neil stops as he was about take another step hearing Avni's voice. He turns around and saw avni there waving her hand to him..

Neil walks back to her with surprised face. He was surprised to see her at the airport.

Avni : hey Neil..

Neil : what are you doing here? I mean...

Avni : I am here to pick you up..

Neil got more confused as he haven't told her about him going to Delhi..

Neil : how do you know about I was going to come to Delhi? I didn't tell you.

Avni : maa told me... you would be staying at malthora mansion..

Neil : mom...

He rubs his nape and thought why is mother was too happy before he left Mumbai..