Chapter 24

Many challenges and difficulties came towards their way but they never gave up, they were always put their life at risk and continues to save people and their country.

They were brave and determined to success all the missions coming towards. They faced every challenges with bravery, determination and dedication.

They may have different professions but coming and working as a team they were successful in their many missions that were passed to them,

It has been six months since Avneil were busy and focus on their respective missions, duties and responsibilities that were given to them as they succeeded each mission without any obstacles coming towards their success.

It was another day where Neil and his team were on mission and this mission was very risky and danger yet Neil didn't give up. He had faith on him and his team.  Neil called his team for a meeting and to catch up for the mission.

Neil sighs and stands in the open ground with his hands shoved in his pockets waiting for his team to arrival.

Neil looks at his team as they all starts gathering up and stood front of Neil.

Vidyut passing a smile to Neil stood beside him.

Neil returns the smile to vidyut and turning his head back to the team he looks at them and starts narrating few changes and getting more updates from them about the mission.

Neil : let's all for today, we will meet up again.

Neil dismissed the team and looks at vidyut.

Neil : what happened to you?

Vidyut: nothing! I am okay. What have thought? Will you go?

Neil got confused and looks at vidyut?

Neil : thought about what? What do you mean? Be clear!

Vidyut : you know what I mean Neil. What have you thought about Nandini'a arrange?

Neil : I haven't thought about anything, I know my sister is getting married but I have other priority first.

Vidyut : you won't be attending her wedding Neil. She is your sister.

Neil : I know vidyut! I want to be with her on her big day but I can't. This mission needs me. I can't sacrifice this mission for my own happiness. I know she will understand me.

Vidyut : did you try speaking to high commander? I can take your place and lead the team for a week. You can still attend Nandini's wedding.

Neil : I haven't spoken to sir yet because I made a decision not to go.

Vidyut sighs and tries to make Neil understand but Neil shook his head and starts walking away.

Neil walks to his dorm and taking his wallet he caressed his family photo.

A tear escaped from his eyes and fell on the photo.

Neil : I am sorry baby girl. I couldn't keep my promise. I failed to fulfil your promise.

He wipes his tears off and put the photo back in his pocket. He took a bottle of water and gulps it down.

In khanna mansion full on preparation was going on. Why wouldn't it after all it their princess wedding going to hap one next week.

Manan finally decided to get married once Nandini completes her degree, after marriage she will be helping Prakash in business and also opening her own business.

Manan have returned back to India two months ago and told their decision about settling down. Their families happiness didn't have any bound. Their family blessed them and starts making preparations for the wedding.