Epilogue

A year later,

Middle of night, sneaking into the mansion and gazing around sighs deeply staring the stairs. Slowly tiptoeing climbs the stairs and standing front of the door.

Gently pushing the door, enters inside and looks around the room. His eyes landed towards the bed where his whole existence laid carefree sleeping.

His lips curves into thin a smile, approaching towards the couch, he placed the backpack and starts walking towards bed.

His eyes widen as he stares the bed. His eyes welled upon seeing his daughter who slept hugging her mother.. his eyes fell on love of his life. His heart sank seeing the cutest scene from him.

He sat down as he stares gazing at them. His eyes widen as his daughter eyes widen and turns to his side facing him.

Her widen opens eyes stares him, he smiles lightly as he watched her. His gazed fell on when his daughter who shifted closer to him holding his hand in her tiny fist. His eyes welled up, his heart ached up seeing his daughter holding his hand.

A tear rolls down his cheek falling down, he wasn't able to hold his tears. He wipes his tears gripping his daughter finger. He bends down pecking her finger.

He then scooped her up in his arms and his heart relieves as he hugged his daughter close to to his chest for the first time.

His eyes flowed with fresh tears. His heart felt content and protective as he held his daughter close to his heart. His eyes soften seeing his daughter smiling at him as she gripped his finger in her fist.

He softly kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek gently with his finger.

Neil : my princess.. I'm sorry princess you. I wasn't with you when were born. I was such bad father from start. I couldn't be with you. I'm sorry princess.

He felt so guilty and unlucky not being able to welcome his daughter. He truly missed so many things. He missed his family so badly. He had to sacrifice his family protecting his country.

When love of his life who was battling giving birth to a baby who belongs to them, on other he side, he fought against his own death.

His death didn't worried him but was shattered because he wasn't be able to witness his wife giving to a pervious baby. His whole existence seems to end when he was taking his last breath away from his loved ones.  It was most difficult phase of his life.

He chuckles lightly as he watched his daughter snugging into his chest just like his wife. His eyes fell on his wife who was slept not unknowing what was happening behind her.

He smiles and pecking his daughter cheek placed on her bed and felt content seeing her hugging her mother.  He then got up and moves to washroom.

He comes out of washroom and getting rid of the shirt he climbs up the bed looking at his girls who slept cuddling each other.

Neil smiles wrapping his arm around them holding them protectively . He closed his eyes and slept.

The sunlight peeped inside the room breaking Avni's sleep. She stirs in sleep and stretching her arms she opens her eyes and gasped seeing the sight of her own her eyes.

Her eyes widen, her eyes brimmed with tears and she watched the scene front of her. Her heart starts to pound faster seeing the moment to witness since the day she gave birth to her daughter. She hoped to see a bond between a daughter and father.

Her heart ached as she looks at how their daughter snuggles into his chest and his arms protectively around her small figure. She couldn't hold herself from smiling seeing at the scene. All her sadness and anger flew away she watched them sleeping with a smile.