Chapter 25

His heart was beating faster, he didn't why he was feeling nervous just to enter into his own house. Placing a hand on his heart he calmed himself and taking a deep breath rang the door bell.

Impatiently he taps his foot on the ground and as the door clicks opens he looks up and his eyes met hers.

He didn't expected her to be there but nevertheless he smiles and opens his arms out making her engulfs into his chest hiding herself.

He pecks her hair and whispers.

Neil : how is my half girlfriend.

He tightens the hug feeing the warmth he missed for 6 months. Her hugs was comforted to her.

Neil : I missed you so much love.

Butterflies ran inside her stomach and her heart flutters hearing the word love from him.

Avni : I missed you you Neil. I am so happy you made it.

Neil broke the hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : how couldn't I make it? It's my sister wedding and her would be did so much things behind my back.

Avni smiles knowing how much Manik loves Nandini. She also noticed his hand bandage.

She took his left hand caressed it gently.

Avni : how did you get hurt? Is it hurting a lot?

Neil smiles at her concern and shook his head.

Neil : it's common injury during the fight. It's nothing be worried about.

Avni sighs and planted a kiss on his injury making him smile. They both got startled and moved away as they heard Prakash voice asking for who is at the door. 

They looked at each other and giggles as Neil comes inside and Avni closed the door behind him.

Avni starts walking ahead with Neil tailing behind her.

Avni looks at everyone who stopped including the few closest relatives.

Neela : who was at the door bacha?

Avni : I have surprise for all of you especially for the bride.

Everyone frowns expect Avni and Manik who immediately understood Neil's arrival. Manik was ready to pick Neil up but Neil refused it himself.

Nandini : surprise for me? What is it?

Avni smiles and sides away revealing Neil making everyone shock.

Nandini's eyes filled with fresh tears, she couldn't believe her own eyes what she just saw.

Nandini stood up and taking small steps comes front of Neil and crash into his arms making him almost stumbled back but he managed it and hugged her back.

Nandini sobs in his arms making Neil sigh and he starts caressing her hair gently. He pecks her hairs few times.

He broke the hug and cupping her face wipes the tears off.

Neil : why are you crying? Aren't you happy seeing me here? I don't like tears in your eyes baby girl.

Nandini: why didn't you tell me that you were coming? I could have mentally prepared myself.

Neil smiles and flicks his finger on her forehead.

Neil : this is called surprise baby girl. You wouldn't understand.

Nandini winch hugging Manik who side hugs her.

Neil then met everyone including their relatives. They all sat down and Neil sat beside Bebe with his head on her lap. She caressed his hair.