Chapter 49

Her head placed on his bare chest, she snuggles into his chest hiding herself.  She struggles getting back to sleep. Sighing loudly she tilts her head and stares her handsome husband who was faster asleep.

She chuckles and bending down kissed his both cheeks and lightly ruffled his hair.

As she shifted close to him, a realisation hits her as peeps under the duvet, her eyes widen realising their both are naked under duvet.

Her cheeks heats up, her heart starts pounding faster. Bitting her inner cheeks she untangles from his grip and getting down the bed, she glanced around the room finding something to cover her body when she spotted his shirt lying near the bed.

Bending down she picks the shirt up and slipping his shirt on her body, she moves to washroom tying her hair up in a bun.

Opening the washroom door, she enters inside and undressing herself, she stepped in the shower turning the water on.

She hasn't acknowledge when the washroom door opens and his presence was found behind her as she showed her hair.

As he gets closer closing the washroom silently behind him steps in the shower encircling his soft arms around her waist.

Getting startled, she jerked her head side away immediately and gasped seeing him who had smirk on his lips.

Avni : Neil.. what are you doing? Weren't you sleeping?

Neil dips his head placing a kiss on her bare shoulder.

Neil : I was sleeping love.. right now I'm in shower with my wife romancing.

He nuzzled her neck making her giggle lightly. His hand roams on her back sending shivers to her body. Her eyes shut tightly as he nuzzled her neck then dropping a kiss and licking it afterwards.

He swiftly turns her around facing him the gazing deeply into her eyes, he bends down claiming her lips into soft and passionate kiss.

Leaving her breathless, he broke the kiss and smirks as he rested his head against hers while roaming his hand on her back.

He bends down capturing her lips once again still trailing his hand on her back.

With that followed another love making passion.

Neil pecks her head and walks out of washroom wrapped in towel.

She also comes out and glancing at him blushed as she recalled washroom romance.

Neil smirks as he noticed her staring him as he got dressed.

Moving to the suitcase, she took her outfit out avoiding looking at Neil who sat on bed and gazing her making her feel shy.

Neil bitting his own lips got hold of his phone and called person ordering breakfast.

He then informing Avni, he comes out and arranged the table, the same way like yesterday dinner date.

He smiles  and moves back inside to see Avni almost finished getting ready.

He stood behind her encircling his arms around her shoulder.

Neil : I have ordered breakfast.

She nodded her head as she stood up facing towards him.

Avni : what have you planned today? Where will we be going?

Neil : there is some surprises. After breakfast we will leave.

Avni : please tell me. I don't want to wait. Can you not tell me?