Chapter 22

His mind was focused on the mission. He couldn't divert his attention away when this mission requires all of his attention. He took the gun with loaded and taking his position. He closed his eyes and took oath for his own county before opening his eyes and aiming the gun on the target.

He shot few times till he got the right target. He took the bullet out and loaded it again. He took his position again and starts shooting until his hand gave up.

He threw the gun and ruffles his hair before grabbing a bottle of water and took a sip. He also pours some of the water on himself.

It calmed him as the cold water touched his body. Neil kept the bottle aside and picking up the gun moves to his dorm. He placed the gun on side table and with thump sat on his bed.

He palmed his face and recalls how desperately she wanted to see him before she leaves to her own mission but he failed to reach to her before she leaves.

He tired his best to leave the site but circumstances didn't allow him to escape from here. Accepting his fate he hope she is happy and safe wherever her mission is taking place.

Its been already month since she has went back to mission. They both tried staying in touch but like as it said destiny had some other plan for them.

He snaps his head and moving his palms away from his face looks at Vicky who came running to call Neil.

Neil : what's wrong?

Vicky: thank god! I found you here. I was looking for you. What are you doing here Neil? There is important messages being sent by the team.

Neil : what message? I didn't get any update on that.

Vicky: the captain made call to the team and asked all of us to resemble in 20 minutes together. I came looking for you because we couldn't find our captain who went missing. What is wrong with you?

Neil : this wasn't told me to me. Well nothing has happened to me. Let's if going and see what's the matter.

Vicky nodded his head and Neil stand up and follows Vicky.

Neil glanced at his teams and nodded as he took his potion beside the high commander.

High commander : I had to gather everyone as you are aware of attack being made on us. I want everyone to be full ready and focus to this. Beside that there is mission where I will sending some of you. And Neil as your captain will leading you guys. Neil I need you to lead this.

Neil : absolutely sir! I will definitely lead the team. What is the mission?

High commander looking at Neil narrates the mission name and their names who will be joining Neil for this mission.

Neil understood and looks at his team who was ready for this mission.

High commander explaining them the mission leaves from there. Neil looks at his teams and friends.

Neil : we will starts leaving from here an hour. Get everything ready and arrange a ship.

Vicky nodded his head as everyone starts leaving to complete the task given by Neil.

Neil ruffling his hair went back to his dorm. He sat down and taking a piece of paper and pen he starts sketching the plan out and mapped how would they travel to the location where the mission is taking place.

Neil smiles as he quickly sketched it out and holding the paper he walks out of his dorm.

He tells Sanjay to call everyone. Soon as everyone gathers up Neil showed them the sketch map and went through his plan about success this mission.