Chapter 30

His whole existence was a lie until he met the most beautiful girl on the earth, his love who currently was snugging in his neck making him the most happiest man on the earth.

He pecks her hair and didn't have heart to wake her up when she is peacefully sleeping snugging into his arms, he kept admiring till he noticing her stirring in  sleep.

He smiles as she snuggles more into his chest not letting a single air pass between them. His grips tightened around her waist.

His flicks over the clock and seeing the time he thought he should let her sleep for bit longer.

Last night was definitely beautiful and memorable for them. He couldn't wait to spend his entire life with Avni. He caressed her hair and recalls their first date.

She was and will always be the first girl he has taken on date, he could never think of cheating or leaving her. He oath to love his love till his last breath.

He is definitely looming forward to make many memories with her.

His thoughts were broken as he felt a hand around his waist. He look down and saw her staring him widely awake.

Avni : where zoned out half-boyfriend?

Neil smirks and flicks his finger on her cheek making her glare at him.

Neil : what do you think? I was recalling our last night. I can't forget it.

Avni smiles brightly snugging into his chest with her arms around his waist.

Avni : either can I! I am gratitude to you. You made it so beautiful and meaningful for us. I will never forget our first date.

Neil smiles and pecks her head.

Neil: wanna sleep?

Avni : no! I will so fresh and content waking up in your arms. I don't wanna let you go away.

Neil : even I don't want.. how about we fresh up then make breakfast. I have return back to Mumbai.

Avni : oh! You will go back to today.

Neil : yes! I have few things to sort out there.

Avni : I don't like you going away. Stay with me.

Neil : you think I love being away from you. Even I want to stay with you but back in Mumbai I didn't meet dad after coming back from mission. I want to see him.

Avni just snuggles into him feeling his warmth. Neil too smiles and caressed her hair.

Neil pecking her head untangling himself climbs down the bed. She also sat up and looks at him.

Avni : can I fresh up first?

Neil nodded his head, Avni kissing his cheek rushed inside the washroom.

Neil chuckles and picking his phone from the table went to through messages from his friend and replied them.

Neil kept his phone back on the side and went into guest room to fresh up.

Avni comes out of the washroom dressed in blue denim short and white tank top. Not finding Neil in the room understood he went back to guest room.

Chucking her thoughts away moves to dressing table and continued her morning routine.

Once she was ready, she took her and Neil's phone and headed downstairs.

She went to kitchen and saw Nandini making something.

Avni : morning Bhabhi! What are you making?

Nandini: morning Avni! Making Manik's coffee. Has Bhai woken up?