Chapter 21

After dinner she walks into her room and turning the music on keeps her phone on the side table. She took the suitcase out and starts packing her clothes.

She was returning back to work after long break. Tomorrow morning she will going where she loves being the most. Last few days in Mumbai has been bliss for her. She even spoke to Neil whenever they get time.

She doesn't know if they would meet up before she leaves. She doesn't know what tomorrow holds for them.

She shuffled her things in bag and zipped the bag she was stuffed everything in the suitcase. She pulls and kept by the couch.

She then moving to side table picks her phone up turns the music off.

Holding her phone and turning the room lights walks out of the room. She stood front of Neil's room and after fighting with her mind and heart pushed the door enters inside.

She closed the door behind her and looks around his name. His room is still the same. Nothing has been changed in the room. She stood by the photo frame that hangs up on the room.

She caressed the photo and smiles at his photo.

Avni : I don't know how to say it but I will miss you so much.

Her gazed fixed on his photo. Avni moving closer to the photo kissed his forehead.

Avni moves back to bed and taking the slippers off she climbs on the bed. She kept her phone on the aide table and covers herself with duvet.

She could smell his cologne in the room and bed. She took the extra pillow and hugged it. She closed her eyes allowing the sleep over take her.

Next morning, turning the alarm off she gets up sitting on bed, with her back resting agent headboard.

She ties her messy hair up in bun and picks up the phone from side table, she checked her phone to any miscalled or messages from Neil but seeing none she sighs and getting down the bed moves to his photo.

She caressed his face and moving closer pecks his forehead.

Avni : I miss you Neil!

Muttering miss you she walks out his room and headed towards her room. She  plugs her phone on charging and grabbing her change went to washroom.

A towel wrapped around her head and wearing loose top with tracksuit comes out the washroom. Removing a towel she kept on couch and moves to dressing table.

Picking a comb she starts combing her hair, she left her hair open. Applying a cream on her face and not bothering to wear make up she went to bedside and picking her up walks out of the room.

Descending down the stairs she tried calling Neil but it unanswered, she also dropped few messages to him before she shuts her phone and smiles looking at her parents who sat in living hall with Bebe and Prakash.

Avni : good morning!

She greets them and moving to Ashish side back hugs planting a kiss on his cheek. Ashish smiles and patted her head.

Ashish : good morning princess! Come, have a seat!

Avni comes to front and sat beside Ashish.

Neela : are you ready bacha? We will leave after 11 o'clock! Is that okay?

Avni: yes maa! I have packed my stuff! We will leave right after breakfast.

Avni's words brought sadness to Prakash and bebe who didn't want them to leave. They looked sad upon hearing malthora and Avni won't be staying with them after today as they are returning back to Delhi and Avni back to ship.