Author's Note: Incoming Updates

Hi guys! 

Sorry, it has been a while. This year has been super crazy and challenging so far, and I wanted to give you a little update.

First off, I finally got around to watching season 3 of The Mandalorian. I am about 6 months behind on all media because I was taking my MCAT and graduating, and now I start my new job soon and am applying to medical schools, so it's been nice having something to look forward to, even if my dad and I binged it the show in three days. 

Given that I have now seen the season, I'm going to start writing again. However, I know that season 4 may or may not be in the works. With the plot line I have in mind and the story I want to tell, the show seems to be getting further and further away from what would match. That's not to say it's good or bad, just different from what I want to tell. Therefore, even if it gets renewed, this will probably be the last season I write for. 

I know that may not be what you all want to hear, but I think I'll still give you guys a story worth your time even if I don't plan on continuing after this season (which to me seemed like a series ender but we shall see). In the mean time, check out the prequel to this book because you may or may not see some familiar faces :)

I do have quite a few other projects in the works right now (if you like marvel, x-men, Julie and the Phantoms, and/or The Umbrella Academy, you should check out my other stories because they all have upcoming parts that I've been trying to write). As you can see, I'm spread a little thin between all the open projects I have: meaning, it may still be a while before you get more of this story, but I promise you it's coming. I have a lot planned, so I hope you'll all bear with me as I try to finish up my other projects. 

I also want to ask your advice: would you prefer I just keep everything in this book--just start uploading new chapters--or should I make a whole new book? Let me know your thoughts. 

I hope you'll all bear with me as I get started on this. I'm super excited about what I saw and what I have planned, so I hope you'll wait and read it when it's available! Hope to see you all in my notifications soon!

-L