.109

 "Didn't think we'd be back so soon," Alora says as she looks out over Tatooine with a frown. She hears Mando sigh from his seat as they land, the decorations for Boonta Eve disappearing from view. "Just when I thought I'd get a break from desert planets."

"At least we've got a familiar face," Mando replies.

Peli stomps up to them as they land, shouting, "What happened to the ship we made? I saved it special for you, Mando!"

Alora pops out of the ship, remaining in the cockpit, as Mando gets out with Grogu. "Peli, you realize that starship didn't have room for me, right?"

She waves a hand. "You could've fit!"

"Don't worry, the ship is safe. Just using this one for now," Mando says.

"I'll tune her up just the same," Peli sighs. "But where's my guy?" Grogu's ears flop up in Mando's grasp. "There he is!" Grogu leaps through the air and into Peli's arms as Alora gets out of the ship. "Now who taught you how to leap like a Lurmen, huh?"

Grogu babbles in her grasp.

"Was that his first word? I think he's talking to me. Did you hear that? He said 'Peli.'"

"We're here on business," Mando says.

"Oh, are the Hutts back? Are you takin' out Boba Fett?"

"Close," Alora arches a brow at the commotion happening in the shadows with all of Peli's pit droids. "Mando needs a droid part."

Peli rolls her eyes. "Boring! Hey, get the Jawas back in here before they hit the cantina." One of her pit droids walks off, throwing a canister at the ground. "You know how Mos Eisley gets during Boonta week."

Mando nods. "I'm looking for a replacement IG memory circuit."

"Oh, hey, Grandpa. They haven't made those for a while." Peli snuggles Grogu as they approach the incoming Jawas who speak with Peli briefly. Alora knows many languages, but she only picks up that the Jawas don't have what they are looking for. "Sorry, pal, no chance cubes."

"They can't find the part?" Mando asks.

"Nope."

"I need my droid fixed now."

Peli scoffs as she walks towards a ragged R5 unit. "Which is why I think you should buy this beauty here." A compartment on R5's torso bursts open when Peli pats its head.

"I can't use an astromech," Mando replies. "I need a droid that's rated for spelunking."

"Spelunking?" Peli echoes. "What are you spelunking?"

"I'm going to Mandalore. I need a droid that can explore ahead of me and test the atmosphere. Make sure it's safe to breathe."

"Ok, well," As Peli speaks, the droid tries to back up, but she catches it. "Uh, uh, uh, uh. Get right back here. Right back here, scaredy droid. Come on now, you gotta shine." She laughs as she catches sight of Alora's unamused expression. "This R5 astromech is built for adventure."