.120

 Alora has her arms crossed and her hood off as she watches one malfunctioned droid be pulled from its container. The droid morgue sends shivers down her spine, so she takes a step closer to Din.

"These are the remains of the latest malfunctioning droid," the lab technician explains. She notices that the lab tech must have stitched it back together after she split it in half earlier that day.

A helper droid and the technician collect a sample from the droid and approach a console for testing. As they follow, Bo-Katan says, "We're looking for programming sub-particles.

"Yes," The tech replies. "Let me isolate them." They place the sample down on the console. "All right, let's see if they give us a reading. The particles are definitely present."

"What are the chances that they're still active?" Din asks.

Alora's spine shivers as something glows red behind her. "Get down!" She hears someone yell just as the helper droid activates its lasers. Din shoves Alora down and behind him as Bo-Katan begins shooting from her hiding spot.

Alora presses her back to a machine in the room to narrowly avoid the lasers as Din marches forward and slices the droid in two with the Darksaber. Slowly, Alora peaks out from behind the machine as Bo-Katan helps the tech to their feet. "I guess they're still active, huh?" Alora pants.

"You hurt?" Din asks, his helmet dipping as he looks her over.

Shaking her head, she watches as the technician hesitantly gathers a new sample from the helper droid to analyze. Alora lets Din place his hand on the small of her back to guide her to the technician pulling up the analysis. She leans back into his hand and steps closer to him.

"These are the sub-particles," the technician explains. "Curious..."

"What?" Din asks as Alora leans closer to the screen.

"Wait, is that what I think it is?" Alora asks. "Are those nano-droids?"

"Yes, they are," the technician replies.

"How did nano-droids get into the Nepenthé?" Bo-Katan asks.

As the technician examines the nano-droids, Din points. "What's that?"

"The striations? Just an aberration in the metal. Probably malleability limitations at this scale."

"No, it's too precise," Alora mutters. "I think that's writing. Rotate the perspective."

Alora narrows her eyes as the computer program identifies the writing. "It's a chain code," the technician realizes.

"If it has a chain code, then we should be able to determine its point of origin," Bo-Katan says.