14: Desperate

"Been to London, England in the pouring rain
California to Portland Maine
But I know all these memories I hold onto
Would'a been better with you"

~-~-~

"That was a long call," Chelsea said when I went back inside. I sat by the edge of the bed and began unbuttoning my shirt. Calling Mathew already felt like a pain in the ass.

"Leo," she caressed my hair and I looked up, "You never tell me anything."

"You won't be able to do anything about these things, Chelsea."

"I know but..." She cupped my face, "If you communicate, things will become easier. That's what Dr.Carter said."

"Come here," I pulled her onto my lap, "What do you want to know?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "Can I ask you everything all at once?"

"Nevermind..."

"But Leo-"

"Later, Chelsea," I glared. "Take off your t-shirt."

"No." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Suit yourself," I bit her nipples over her fabric and she moaned. Chelsea had her arms around my shoulders again and I easily managed to graze my hands up her t-shirt to tease her nipples.

"D-don't be r-rough..."

"I'll be the judge of that," I muttered, continuing to nibble on her breasts.

"Lucy a-already gives me a hard time while feeding..."

Being the little suction machine that my daughter was, it was understandable, and for some reason I felt guilty. I wanted to nonchalantly make it up to Chelsea.

I lifted her from my lap and laid her on the bed. In the blink of an eye, I pulled off both her pajamas and panties, I could see her core glistening for me. Chelsea fisted the sheets and tossed back her head when I teased her folds. I stuffed a finger inside her quickly, making her gasp.

There was something that I wanted to try. Something that I hadn't done before.

I kissed her calf and continued trailing feathery imprints of my lips down the inside of her thighs.

"L-Leo what are you-! Jesus!" She arched her back when I licked her.

Soon enough, my tongue found her folds. I licked her all the way to sore nub. When I began kissing her sore spot, Chelsea's fingers tangled with my hair. She closed her eyes while breathing heavily. I kissed her pussy multiple times, but when I sucked on her clit, she moaned loudly and clutched my hair.

"No more touching, or I'll stop."

Chelsea immediately withdrew her hands and grabbed the headboard in a hurry. "Leo!" She groaned when I teased her clit between my teeth.

Her taste was quite unique, even though I had never licked a woman before.

I liked it.

I spent a long time tasting her, licking her fluids clean and kissing her when she got sore. When my tongue ventured deeper, pleasuring her inner walls, Chelsea moaned out loud. "I am... I... I c-can't hold it!"

I kept my pace steady as I tongue-fucked her. My wife's moans never died down. My hand found her core and I squeezed her clit, making her squirt. With a flushed face, she kept squirming as I licked her clean. The way her body reacted to mine was very satisfying to watch.