Epilogue

Jungkook and sangjin were playing in the playground holding hands while running around the place, jungkook accidentally let her hand go, and she trip and fell she cried they were both only 4 but were best friends.

Jk: I'll go get my mommy!

He ran to his mom, who was sitting with her mom she was only 23, and there was sangjins mom who was 25 they both went to sangjin.

M: it's okay baby mommy's here, here a band-aid.
S: Thank you, Mommy
M: mhm. Well, should we all go home now?
Jk: Yeah.
M: Let's go. Your daddy must be waiting.

They all went home and as they got home there was jungkooks dad on the couch doing his work he was 28yrs old, sangjins mom open the door and there was her dad cooking food who was 26yrs old sangjin laughed and ran to her dad, same with jungkook.

D: woah, did you have fun at the park, sweetie?
S: Yeah, I play with jungkook.
D: ahh our next-door neighbors.
S: Yep, hehe.

Sangjin let go and went to her room and changed her mom, who was named Kim Sun. She went to her husband and gave him a kiss and smiled.

S: And how was your day?
H: Work was struggling. A lot of people are quitting
S: Oh, im sorry to hear that.
H: we'll manage.

Her husband, who was named Lee Mark, worked at a famous company, but it's going bankrupt soon, but it's still up and running.

M: it's stressing.
S: we'll be okay, right?
M: Yeah.

Sangjin came back down, and the food was already set. Meanwhile, back at jungkooks place.

Jk: dad, my school is having parents come over to our class and watch us do work.
D: Really?

His dad named jeon Min-jun was a hair stylist at Seoul, and his mom Park jinni was all eating dinner.

Jk: It's gotta be fun, sangjins mom is going snice, and her dad is busy for work. Do you think you can come?
D: Yeah.
Jk: Yay!

His parents and sangjins' parents were all friends during high school and dated each other and graduated together, and as his parents were in their college days park jinni was pregnant at 21 meanwhile Kim Sun and Lee Mark wasn't pregnant til 23. As the days go by Mark was always coming home stressed out and he had told his friends about his, until one day he got home and felt broken.

S: honey what's wrong?
M: I lost my job.
S: what?
M: we couldn't keep it running, everyone's gone and now I'm jobless
S: we'll find something else
M: how? How am I gotta make money for our baby and unborn child?

Thays right. Sun was pregnant again sangjin Is gotta be a big sister, she was only a few weeks. She was sitting with Mark patting his head.

S: we'll figure something out.
M: I can't lose this place or you and sangjin.
S: we're not going anywhere, I love you and I married you for a reason babe, you were like this during my pregnancy times with sangjin back at college remember?
M: yeah...
S: I know it hard but we can get through this.

The door knock and it was min-jun and his wife jinni.

J: you okay buddy?
Mi: we heard the news
M: I lost all the money and the company, what do I do guys.
J: you'll manage.
Mi: you can always look for a new job.
M: How am I gotta find one fast while Sun is 3 weeks pregnant and I got no money for food for sangjin?

They sigh and just looked at him.

Mi: we know you can't quit now.
M: I made a decision.
J: which is?
M: we're moving to the states.
Both: what?!
Mi: for a job?
M: yes its the only way for my family min-jun.
J: our kids tho..
M: I know but I can't be broken forever here in Seoul.
Mi: we were buddies snice your willing to just leave us?
S: we'll see each other again I promise you guys, let's meet again when we find each other.

They nodded. Later the next day they were all at the airport 4yr old jungkook and 4yr old sangjin was hugging crying.

Jk: im gotta miss you!!!
S: me to jungkook!!
Jk: look at me sangjin.

Sangjin sobbed.

Jk: we'll find each other again, Mommy and daddy will always call you.
S: okay.
Jk: but hey, wherever you are ill come find you.
S: will we be in love jungkook?

Their parents smiled jungkook nodded.

Jk: yes. I promise I'll look for you and be your boyfriend in the next few years.
S: okay.
Jk; don't forget about me sangjin.
S: Same goes for you too.
Jk: ill never forget you sangjin.

They hug again and later they got to the plane and it took off as jungkook and his parents watched, jungkook shouted.

Jk: I PROMISE ILL COME FOR YOU LEE SANGMIN!

Mark pat his head jungkook cried.