part 16

The next week came around and it was finals day sangjin put on her clothes and look at herself in the mirror and sigh nodding her head knowing she study alot with jungkook, Emma and Rose but on the other hand she was also nervous thinking she might not pass this final to go to her dream college which was UCLA. She went to the door and left to school, as she got there she waved at jungkook and ran to him and hugged him today was the last time she sees jungkook before he leaves to Korea with his family.

S: Did you study one last time?
Jk: Yeah.
S: im sad you're leaving today right after school.
Jk: Yeah. My things are already packed and ready to go for tonight.

Sangjin smiled and kisses him then she heard her friends vocie she turn to the school and waved at them and later in their first period they started the finals in that class for a hour long later they pass 3 classes of their finals and it was lunch break. Rose and Emma have known that jungkook is leaving for Korea without sangjin, and they are just sad.

E: Hey Bae.
S: Hmm? Yeah?
R: Are you okay?
S: Yeah, I'm fine, I'm always fine
E: Right, but not today
S: What do you mean?
R: we notice that you have been sad lately. Is it about jungkook leaving?
S: No...
E: Come on, sangjin, we know you.
R: it is about him, isn't it?
S: Yeah... he's leaving. I don't know when he's coming back.
R: He says he will be back for the next week, and we know it.
E: Yeah, think positive.
S: I am.

After lunch, they went to finish two more finals in their class. Later, finals were finally over, and they all went to the gym for a little assembly.

P: your guys grades for today's finals week will be next week so be prepared to see your grades, see if you pass or didn't, it's okay to fail but there's another semester and next year to pass anyway but nit for you seniors, so I'm Rooting for you guys to pass this. Getting a B won't hurt in your grade but an F and D? That'll hurt. So please look out for your final grades. Dismissed.

Everyone left the gym, and sangjin saw jungkook already at the gate waiting for her. It was time for him to go to the airport. She tear up and runs to him memoirs filled with him in her mind.

Flashback:
Jk: I love you, sangjin.
Jk: I've finally found you.
Jk: im always protecting you.
Jk: I promise you.
End

She reached him and hugged him tightly. jungkook hugged back, not wanting to let go of her. He cried as well.

Jk: im gotta miss you, sangjin.
S: Me too, jungkook, please come back.
Jk: I will.
S: Promise me.
Jk; I promise you

They looked at each other and jungkook kissed her passionately she kissed back, letting another tear fall, later she waved bye to his parents and there she watched them leave to the airport.

Sangjin pov; I know you will come back, and we promise to graduate together this year.

She touched the necklace that he gave her for her 18th birthday. Jungkook got to the airport and looked at his family.

D: This trip will fly by jungkook. You'll see her again.
Jk: Yeah.
D: Now let's go have fun as a family.
Jk: Yeah.

He smiled, and they hopped on the plane, and it took off. Sangjin got home and looked at her parents and burst out crying they went and hugged her, kammy was behind them and wad sad for her. After that family hug, sangjin clam down and went to her room, and she was writing an essay for UCLA hoping she got in.

S: Okay

She closed it and finally knocked out. The next day, sangjin didn't feel like going to school, so she stayed home because she missed jungkook so much she didn't feel like going. Her and jungkook always talked and text and FaceTime when he's at Korea she's just happy to see him happy at Korea, sangjin decided to go find something to eat and she got a call on from jungkook she smiled.

S: Hello? Hi babe. Are you having fun? I'm glad to hear that. How's your sister in law? Good. Well, I miss you...hey I gotta go, love you. Bye.

She hang up and got ready to go shopping by herself at the mall and for some food, at 6pm sangjin came back and was so tired she noticed thar Kammy fame home from school and her parents was also home she smiled and went into kammys room.

S: Hi, lil sis.
K: What's up, big sis?
S: What will you do when your boyfriend Andrew leaves you one day?
K: Will I'll be sad, duh, and I'll cry a lot. It's gotta feel like a breakup.
S: Yeah.
K: You and jungkook are still good?
S: Yeah. Yeah, we still are.
K: Do you think he's gotta leave you?
S: No, I don't think he will. Even if he did, I'll always wait for him.
K: I see.

Sangjin went and hugged her she was shocked.

S: I forgot how big you've grown, I forgot how little you looked because I never looked at you. You're a big girl now.
K: I know I am, sis.

Sangjin laughed and looked at her, kammy smiled and nodded. Sangjin later left her sisters room and went to the kitchen and saw her mom cooking.

S: What's for dinner?
M: kimchi stew and some rice cake and kitchen pancake.
S: ooh can I help?
M: sire sweetie.

Sangjin helped her mom, and her dad was sitting on the dining table, sangjin then looked at her mom.

S: Hey, mom?
M: Yeah.
S: I know i never asked this, but how did I come to this world?

They looked at her, sangjins mom smiled.

M: You came to this world when I was still in college.
S: Really?
M: Yeah. When your dad and I first bought our own house near the school campus, I found out I got pregnant around our sophomore year in college.
S: Wow.
M: But I still finished school while having you..
D: Yep.

They smiled at her dad.

S: How about kammy then?
M: After we graduated and lived somewhere, I knew I was pregnant when you were only 4
D: Yes

Sangjin smiled, and they ate dinner together. Next week came around and sangjin got ready for school because today was the day jungkook comes back from his trip, sangjin ran out of the house and to the school she didn't see jungkook yet but proceed to go inside the gate and see her grades for the finals she gasped she was in first place and passed all her classes she hoped and looked and there jungkook was in 2nd place she nodded and she later she saw Rose waiting for them snice she's not a senior.

S: Hey!
R: Hey.

Emma came out of the crowd.

E: I've passed!

Sangjin and Emma squealed, then later, sangjin looked around.

R: What is it?
S: I wonder where jungkook is.
E: He'll come, I know it, maybe coming late
S: Yeah, maybe.

After passing she got home and told her parents they were happy for her because that means she's graduating and so she opened her laptop and gasped calling for her parents and there UCLA accepted her, and it click inside her head she looked at her parents.

M: What is it?
S: jungkook never came to school. Where are they?

They looked at each other, and their smile fade away.

S: What's wrong? Weren't they coming today?
D: Yeah, they were supposed to.
S: Then what happened?
M: Honey...turns out they moved back
S: *chuckled* What? No, you're joking.
D: its true. Last week before they came back, they decided to stay because jungkook saw a college he wanted to go to where his parents went together.
S: no....it can't be, he promise me he'll graduate with me and promise to come back this week.
M: they choose to move back because he found the college, so he's graduating over there.
S: no..this can't be true.

Sangjin ran out of the house and ran all the way to his house she pant and bang on the gate.

S: jungkook open the door! It's me! Jungkook please!

She looked around and there everything was gone inside the house she looked and saw a wood saying "for sale" she fell on her legs.

Sangjin pov: no...he actually left me here alone?

Sangjin burst out crying holding her chest, crying on the floor