part 3

Sangjin was biting her nails in class can't stop thinking what the girls say, she couldn't believe that jungkook is actually at her school she just bit her lip and annoyed it for now she can't let her missing jungkook be in her head the bell ring and she packed her things and left class and then rose came up to her.

R: What's up?
S: Oh nothing, I'm going to the gym. I heard that's where all the clubs are to join them.
R: omg it is. Let's go get Emma, and we can all go together.
S: Great idea.

They walked away, and jungkook walked out of his class where sangjin was standing. They all got to the gym it was after school, and students were looking at clubs. jungkook was also there. They looked around.

S: There are so many clubs I don't know which one to join.
R: Same.
E: I've already sgin into one.
R: Which one?
E: anime club
S: already? Wow. Omg there's a dance club.
R: You dance?
S: Hey, I do tiktok dance.
E: Right.

Sangjin went and sginup for it, jungkook was looking around and he walked out he was wasn't interested in any of them so he walked out and walked to school, sangjin then later got home and saw that her parents car was in the driveway she smiled and ran towards their home and open the door.

S: mom! Dad!

She hugged them both on the couch, and they all laughed.

M: Hey sweetie, have fun at school?
S: Yeah, I sgin into dance club.
D: That's good, honey.
S: Hey, can I ask a question I've been wanting to ask?
D: What is it?

Sangjin saw on the couch across from them she put her backpack down and looked at them, fixing her hair.

M: Well, what is it?
S: I want to know how you both fell in love.

They were shocked and looked at each other and smiled.

M: Okay, well....

20yrs ago: Kim Sun was 16 when she had a friend group with Lee Mark, jeon min-jun, and Park jinni she never had a big friend group before, but these people she could trust them. Mark was 17 jinni was 16 as well and min-jun was 17, this friend group well always hangout everyday and some day they were smoke after school but they don't do it much, sun was going to class and she saw mark with a girl she smiled and later when the girl left she went up to him.

S: Who was that?
M: Oh my girlfriend
S: Oh, your dating.
M: yeah haha let's go to class.

He threw his hand around her neck, and they went to class, jinni was sitting on a table, and min-jun came up to her.

J: Don't you have class, mister?
Mi: Hey, hear this, Mark is dating that cheerleader.
J: Who?
Mi: her name is Kim Jennie
J: ahhhh that bitch. She so annoying why is he even dating her? Doesn't he know what she does to guys she dates?
Mi: well no. He'll see.

She smirk. After finals and the next semester started everyone came back to school to look at their grades sun sgih she was in 3rd place, jinni came to her and smiled and later min-jun came up to them

J: I've got 5th place it's good.
Mi: I got 2nd place.
J: damnnn okay.
S: Where's mark?
J: I don't know.
S: imma go look for him.

Sun was walking in one of the halls as students were fooling around in the hall, sun turn a corner to the stairs and she heard yelling, she looked down and see mark and Jennie yelling at each other so she listened.

M: why in the hell were you cheat on me with that football guy?
Je: cuz I can! You think I loved you? No I only used you to buy me things.
M: your messed up in this relationship Jennie.
Je: and what you gotta do about it?
M: break up.

He walked away, Sam hid and mark walked passed her and went back to the friend group and told them.

Mi: oh damn mark you didn't deserve that.
M: I deserve better.

Sun came back and sat with them, they looked at her.

S: you okay mark?
M: got cheated on.
S; oh im sorry.
M: nah its fine.

He pat the back of her head she blushed and looked at him, it has passed a couple months and sun was developing feelings for him. After school sun found mark in class alone she took a deep breath in and out, and went inside the classroom she knocked.

M: hey sun.
S: hi. Um so you leaving?
M: yeah I finished doing my work so I'm leaving home.

Sun closed the door he looked.

M: you okay sun?
S: um I have to tell you something mark.
M: what is it?
S: I know you just got out of a relationship but I think I've fallen for you.

Mark widened his eyes in shock but he started to walk towards her slowly and slam both hands on each of her sides she gasped as he was close to her.

M: I feel the same way too.
S: wha-

Mark kissed her before she said anything, sun kissed back as she put her hands on his shoulders. She broke the kiss.

S: wait hold up.

She pulled out her phone and texted to jinni, her and min-jun was making out on his bed yes they were couples before the new semester. They both saw the text and smiled, sun put away her phone and looked up at mark and pull him in for a kiss again.
End

Sangjin was shocked at their beautiful love story, they looked at her.

S; wow, I never thought friends can be lovers.
D: they can, when it's the right time.
S: oh.
M: so when you find jungkook maybe you'll love him too.
S: haha no.
D: you asked him before we came here you told him "will we be lovers?" And he agreed.
S: ew no.

They both laughed when she left to her room sun and mark looked at each other and smiled, sun put her hand of his cheek he lead in for a kiss she kissed back.

D: at least we didn't tell her how you got pregnant.
S: haha noo.

Sangjin was in her room, she changed and knocked out in her bed. Her mom came in and she smiled, so she went and put blanket on sangjin and kissed her forehead later she walked out of her room and closed the lights.