part 14

Sangjin woke up the next morning, and she noticed that jungkook was gone. It turns out he lifted her house to go back home to deal with his brother, who was at his house. He knocked on the door and his mom opened the door she was shocked that he finally came home.

M: Honey, your home.
Jk: I just came here to talk to oppa, I need to go back to take care of sangjin.
M: Oh...OK.

Jungkook walked inside and there his brother was having breakfast with them, his brother looked at him jungkook stood infront of him.

D: jungkook don't...
Jk: Why did you come back?
D: Son.
Jk; I asked why you were back!
B: I gambled all my money that I worked hard for at my job as a game maker...after my ex found out she kicked me out and told me not to come back, so I called mom and she told me where you guys were so I used up all the money I have left on me, got onto a plane and here I am.
Jk: bullshit.

They look at him.

M: Please don't be mad at him, jungkook.
D: You gotta make your mom cry again, jungkook.
Jk: Why did you run away with her then?
B: I loved her, but mom and dad didn't approce of her, so I told her, "Let's run away somewhere far from them...and I regret it."
Jk: You should because you never contact us again for 3 years
B: jungkook, I'm sorry.
Jk: I looked up to you, and now I don't. You know how hard it was for me to notice you left us at a young age?

3ys ago:
10-year-old jk: mom? Where's oppa?
M: Oh honey.....i-
D: Um, son, oppa is um... not living with us anymore
10yr jk: what you mean, dad? Did he go to college?
M: Oh hon...
D: No, he um.. will...this is hard to say.
10yr jk: What happened?
D: Your brother left us with his girlfriend.
10yr jk: Bian?
D: Yeah.
10yr jk: will I be able to see oppa?
D: No, he's not coming back ever.
10yr jk: what? Why?
M: he ran away, sweetie.
10yr jk: what? (Crying)
End

Jungkook held in his tears, looking at his brother, his brother went down on his needs, and they widened their eyes.

B: im sorry I ran off like that without saying goodbye to you jungkook, it's just that you were 10yrs old I didn't want to see you cry, and I didn't want you to see me ran off like that with her.
Jk: And this is you forgiving?
B: Yes, and I'm sorry for doing that to you, jungkook, please...

Jungkook sighed and walked away but stopped at the front door.

Jk: I'll forgive you this time... but if you do it again, I won't forgive you.

Jungkook walked out of the house after he say that, sangjin was at home eating alone she ate looking outside her window and sigh in her oversized t-shirt nothing but a bra and underwear underneath with a messy bun.

Sangjin pov: I wonder if he went home.

She sighed, flipping her bangs up and drank her water. Then the door knocked, and she went over to open it, and it was jungkook.

S: You're back.
Jk: Yeah...
S: Will?
Jk: I forgave him, but if he does it again, I'm kicking him in the face.
S: Okay, will um want to eat? I didn't make much just soup and eggs.
Jk: Yeah.

They smiled and ate together. Later, sangjin was in the room, getting dressed, same with jungkook.

Jk: Hey babe?
S: hm?
Jk: What do you see us in the next 5yrs?
S: Will, we are happy and dating, living together and adult age.

She looked at jungkook and smiled, he smile back and went to her.

Jk: Where are you going?
S: Emma called and wants to meet up.
Jk: for what?
S: I don't know, she just wanted to talk, I think.
Jk: Alright.
S: And where are you going?
Jk: just gotta stay home and chill waiting for you.
S: ok then.
Jk: tell me all about it when you get back.
S: ook.

She laughed and peck him and left the house. Jungkook then smile and then the house phone rang he went to pick it up.

Jk: hello?
K: who's this?
Jk: are you kammy?
K: yeah,
Jk: why you calling?
K: Well.....im at a park with my sleeping stuff.
Jk: WHAT?!

Kammy looked around with her things at a park. Sangjin got to Emma's place and Rose was there also then the door open with a crying Emma with a blanket around her.

S: what happen?
R: Oh my god!

Emma burt out crying and they talked inside the house, jungkook took a cap and got to the park where Kammy was he kneel down infront of her.

Jk: kammy what happen? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping over at a friend's place?
K: I did, but her parents didn't want me there.
Jk: what?!
K: they told me to pack my things and just drop me off.
Jk; what your friend do?
K; she try to stop them but they just drag me out of the house....*sob* I thought they liked me...*crying*

Jungkook sigh and hugged her. Meanwhile in Emma's house.

R&S: WHAT?!
S: you guys broke up?
R: you and Michael?
E: yeah.
S: ohhh Emma.

She hugged her and then her phone rang she answered.

S: what?! Okay.

She packed up her things.

R: what happen?
S: my sisters friends parents just dropped her off at a park.
E: what?!
S: I gotta go. Rose.
R: I got her you go

Sangjin ran out of the house and took a cab to the park and there she saw kammy and jungkook she got out and hugged her sister.

S: why would they do this?
K: I don't know....
S: don't be her friend again, her parents are just jealous that we are rich and they aren't, God I hate people like them.

She then took her home and called her parents and they deal with her friends parents. Later spring was over and everyone went back to school.

3yrs later