part 21

Jungkook woke up the next morning and realized he had no shirt on because it was hot and he looked over at sangjin who was still sleepy soundly he smile and got up slowly to used the bathroom, he put on his shirt and walked to the bathroom. Sangjin later woke up really comfy she stood up and heard the bathroom shower she giggle having a good idea and got up quickly she heard the water turn off she giggle hiding beside the close door and later he open the door.

S: boo! Ahhhhh!!!!

She yelled, and jungkook got scared, dropping his towel, sangjin screaming and covering her eyes and looking away.

S: Oh my god, oh my god! I can't believe I saw that!
Jk: babe, what are you doing?
S: Is it back on?
Jk: Yes!

Sangjin turned around and laughed, jungkook smiled.

S: Okay, I was met to do that when you get off, but I don't know why you were holding your towel instead of tucking it in.
Jk: Sorry, I thought you were still sleeping.
S: we'll im wide awake now and need to get ready to go.

Sangjin walked past jungkook to use the bathroom he scoffed later she got out of the shower and saw jungkook getting dressed. She back hugged him.

S: You're starting your first class today?
Jk: Yeah.
S: Have fun. Well, imma go home because my furniture is here
Jk: kay.

They walked out of the house and went different ways jungkook drove to his first class of the day of becoming a teacher. Sangjin got home and was helping the people with her furniture, she was later done and they all were put away beautifully at her apartment she smiles and also felt alone she sat down and was thinking about jungkook, finally jungkook was teaching his class math, it was finally lunch and jungkook was thinking about sangjin when she scared him and drop his towel he smirks knowing she loves to see it and so he scoff thinking about her and making him horny he pull out his phone and text sangjin, she saw her phone rang and looked at his horny text she smirks

Sangjin pov: omg is he really turned on at the school? Haha

She texted back teasing him, and he scoffed and ate his lunch before the bell rang. Sanjin put down her phone and took a nap on her comfy couch, she woke up like at 6pm she gasped knowing she probably didn't have enough sleep but thats fine and then she got a call from jungkook she smiled answer.

S: Hey babe, you're off work? Yeah, I'm at home. Do you want to come over? Okay, I'll send you the address.

She hang up and send jungkook her apartment address later he drove full speed to her place because he was thinking about her all day and was turn on and couldn't stop thinking when he got out of the shower. He knocks on her door, and sangjin opens and smiles.

S: hey whats up?
Jk: I know you saw it when I dropped my towel.
S: Yeah, I did, I mean, I saw it before when i lost it to you, babe.
Jk: Oh, I hate you.

Jungkook entered the house and pin her on the wall she gasped and smiled.

S: Why? Are you turning on? Did you really think of me all day at work? Were you picturing me in my bra and underwear, under here?

Jungkook looked down, and there she wore an oversized shirt. She smirked as she saw jungkook, almost sweat.

S: You are, are you?
Jk: damn right I am.

Jungkook kissed her, she moan in the kiss and he carry her to her room when he got there he dropped her in her bed she smirk and he took off his shirt and there his abs was expose sangjin smirk and he climb ontop of her, open her legs, taking off her oversize shirt and lay ontop of her using his weight kissing her sangjin wrapped her arms on his back stretching his back, then jungkook got up and took off his pants leaving his boxers on, he started to suck her neck giving her hickeys she moaned louder but she knows she can't be loud because of the residents in the complex, jungkook was rubbing it on her area she moans and he knows what that is so he stopped and took off his boxers and hers she smirk and they cover themselves with the blanket and continued. After 20mins of doing it, they came back up for air and looked at each other.

Jk: shit that was fire.
S: Yeah, you broke me.
Jk: Hey, you loved it.
S: I do. Haha. So tell me, how was working at the school for the first time?
Jk: it was great. The students loved me.
S: Sure They did, everybody loves my boyfriend.

Jungkook smiled and peed her cheek and sighed.

S: What's wrong?
Jk: none of the teachers there like me, tho.
S: it's Because your a inter babe. They don't know who they are looking at.
Jk: Yeah
S: You're good at what you do.
Jk: Yeah
S: And you're perfect.

She peck him and stood up, grabbing her shirt. jungkook looked at her.

Jk: going somewhere?
S: Yeah, shower, don't come
Jk: babe, come on.
S: No, stay

Sangjin smiled and went to the bathroom and closed the door, jungkook scoffed and lay down on his phone he then got a text from jimin. He rolled his eyes and FaceTime him

Jk: What?
Jm: Hey bro, we haven't talked after college graduation
Jk: Yeah, I know. What do you want?
Jm: I haven't seen you after yours and moonyoungs break up.
Jk: So?
Jm: What happened to you, bro?
Jk: I became a teacher, and I don't have time to hang anymore.
Jm: Hey, I heard that you're back with your ex. Is it true?

Then sangjin, seek up next to him and look at the phone.

S: Yes, it is true, jungkooks friend!

She just got out of the shower with wet hair, with the lights on, and jimin was shocked to see her for the first time.

Jm: um, hello.
S: hiiii, I'm sangjin.
Jm; jimin, park jimin.
Jk: You're done?
S: Yeah, gotta blow my hair.

She climbed off jungkook and went to the bathroom, jungkook looked at him with big eyes smiling.

Jm: dide, you didn't tell me you guys are living together.
Jk: we're not. This is her apartment.
Jm: Oh. But you didn't tell me she's that hot.
Jk: eh, she's my girl, not yours.
Jm: Right, sorry.
Jk: she changed after the breakup, so yeah, we got back together. Just idk a 3 days ago, I think.

While jimin was talking to him, he was looking at sangjin the whole time seeing her blow her hair, and with only a t-shirt on, he smirked.

Jk: Hey, I gotta go.
Jm: What? Fine.

He hung up and got up, putting his pants on and walking up to her with no shirt on and backhugged her, sangjin smiled.

S: yesssss?
Jk: You smell good.
S: Thank you.

She giggled and turned off the blow dryer and put it away, jungkook was kissing the back of her neck while she was brushing her hair.

S: What is it?
Jk; I don't wanna go home yet.
S: You gonna you have work.
Jk: Fine. Love you.
S: I love you.

She turned and kissed him he kissed back and later packed his things and left as she was at the door watching him, jungkook turned back and went to hug her she giggled.

S: we'll see each other again.
Jk: I got this.
S: What?

He pulled out a ring box she gasped.

S: omg a couple rings?
Jk: Yeah, to show people you're mine, and I'm yours.
S: Awww.

He put it on her, and she kissed him.

S: Thank you now, go.
Jk: I'll call you.
S: Okay, bye.

Jungkook got in his carnand and drove off sangjin smile, closing the door and looking at her ring. He was stomping like a kid.