part 11

As the fireworks was still going off outside where the festival is at jungkook broke the kiss and looked at sangjin, she let out a sigh as she blushed and reach for his cheek and kiss him again this time she loved it, jungkook could tell he was watching her as their lips continued moving on their own. He smiled in the kissed and pulled her body close to him. sangjin blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck. They broke the kiss and looked at each other. Sangjin gasped and  arched her back, covering her mouth, looking at jungkook as he was still holding her tiny wist.

Jk: What?
S: That was my first time kissing.
Jk: You seem good at it, tho.
S: uh- uh uh-i

Sangjin was lost for words, and jungkook laughed she looker at him.

S: w-why you laughing?
Jk: Oh! Haha, I'm just happy that you're finally mine. You don't know how I always want to make you my girlfriend.

Sangjin smiled and peck his lips he looked at her.

S: im happy to.

Then, the fireworks stopped.

Jk: It looks like the festival is over.
S: Yeah. But that means spring has started.
Jk: Yes.

They giggled and then later left the class to join their friends, and then they were at the front of the school waiting to be picked up since it was already 12, jungkook was playing with sangjins hands as they wait she smiled.

S: we're now a couple...
Jk: Yes.

Jungkook was about to kiss her until they heard a honk. They looked back, and it was her parents.

M: Hi jungkook!
Jk: Hi!!

He waved, and sangjin looked at him as she backed away from jungkook, so her parents didn't know.

S: im coming! Bye jungkook.
Jk: Bye.

Sangjin took her purse from jungkook and walked away, looking back at him smiling.

Jk: See you tomorrow.

Sangjin giggled and waved back as she got in the car. Her mom looked at her, sangjin, then looked at her.

S: What?
M: Are you guys well....dating now?
S: nooo mom.
M: hey you can't lie to me, I know you because you have been blushing when I mentioned him and you can't deny it.

She sees her dad looking at her too she giggled.

S: you promise you won't hate me?
D: honey we won't, you guys are literally the same age.
S: Fine. Yes we are dating
M: awww that's cute, I knew it.

Sangjin smiled and later jungkook got home to, he saw his older brother and was shocked to see him again after he left them 3yrs ago with no contact.

Jk: what the hell....
M: honey let him explain.
Jk: like hell!

Jungkook went up to him and punch him, their mom yelled and his dad came in and stopped jungkook to get off his brother.

D: stop jungkook!
Jk: why are you back?! What the hell! What the hell is going on!

Jungkooks dad let him go and he flip his hair out of frustration and anger.

Jk: what the hell is he back? How did he found us?
M: honey, he contact us.
Jk: what?
D: he had nowhere to go, his girlfriend kicked him out of their house because well......
Jk; he fucked up again like how he always does, is that it?
M: jungkook....

His mom was on the verge to cry and his brother had nothing to say because jungkook knew, he knew that his brother messes things up like their relationship as a family and now his own relationship. 3yrs ago he ran away with his girlfriend because their parents didn't approved their relationship.

Jk: you left us! And never contact us.
D: jungkook stop.
Jk: no dad you knew he ran off with that girl and you didn't do anything!
M: sweetie *crying*

Jungkook was on a verge in tears too.

Jk; you didn't come visit not one bit for all my birthdays and our own parents birthdays! You know what I have to say to auntie and uncle when they asked about you? I have to tell them your at aboard but your not.
M: honey please...
Jk: you know how many times I have to listen to mom cry in the room? She was hurt and misses her first son!
M: honey pls dont...
Jk: she didn't care about me, she didn't even want to look at me when I bought food to her, she just looked at your photo. She didn't care about her other son.
M: pls jungkook...
Jk; tell him dad! You saw how much i care for mom but she didn't care about me because she misses this guy so much, who I am supposed to call my so call brother.
D: Son clam down.
Jk: no, you guys let him in our house and let him know where we live, I'm out.

Jungkook back away and went out the door, his mom burst out crying meanwhile his brother was speechless and didn't know what to say to his own brother, jungkook ran outside and ran back to the school heavily breathing and flipping his hair. He called sangjin

Jk: sangjin? I'm at the school...can you come?....*sob* i need you..

Sangjin put on her jacket in her pj's and ran to the school and there she pant and saw jungkook.

S: jungkook!

He looked and ran to her and hugged her tightly.

S: *panting* what happen? It's 1am.
Jk: my stupid brother came back unexpectedly...after running away 3yrs ago.
S: ohh jungkook...

She heard jungkook sobbing she pat his back and ruffle his hair. Later jungkook clam down, he and sangjin sat on the grass as he was resting his head on her lap, sangjin play with his hair as he naps on her.

Sangjin pov: I wonder what's gotta happen...

Sangjin looked up and widened her eyes as she saw a figure with a white dress in the dark. She gasped as flashbacks came on her head.

Flashback:
5yr old sangjin: I want my mommy...!
W: your here with me.
5yr old: please*crying*mommy....
W: I just want you to accpet me.
5yr old: no leave me alone...
End

Sangjin pant harder, jungkook woke up and stood up fast.

Jk; sangjin? Sangjin! What's wrong?

Sangjin pant looking at him holding her chest.

Jk; where's your inhaler?

Jungkook saw her inhaler in her jacket pocket he grabbed it and helped her, she inhale it and gasped loudly.

Jk: whats wrong?
S: *panting* I have ptsd..
Jk: what?!

Jungkook hugged her as she clam down knowing it wasn't real.

Jungkook pov: how come I never know this?