part 4

The next morning jungkook woke up and e was getting ready but he couldn't stop wondering where sangjin was in the school he goes to he keeps thinking about that but he regrets not asking the girls where she is.

Jk: If she's there, I can finally meet her.

He got ready for school and walked out, sangjin was eating breakfast with kimmy and her parents yawning.

M: tired?
S: I stayed up late studying.
D: Didn't you go to bed?
S: I did, but I stay up to study.
M: You're working too hard.
S: Yeah, on school. I'm leaving.

Sangjin walked out of the house and walked to school later she got to the school gate and she stopped she saw a boy looking at the gate and it was jungkook, he looked at her sangjin walked up to him.

S: You go to school here?
Jk: Yeah.
S: ahh I see. Are you new?
Jk: Yeah.
S: Oh. Well gotta go to class or we'll be late.

She walked first. jungkook just looked at her, they don't remember each other's faces, sangjin ran to her friends and smiled.

S: I can't believe im going to spend the year with you two!!
R: ahhh, we know sangjin.
E: we love you, we will never leave you alone in the next 3 years here.

They were giggling and went to class. jungkook was just looking out the window, and then someone hopped on the chair next to him he looked, and it was a blondie boy smiling at him, jungkook was confused.

B: You're the new kid, right?
Jk: Um, yeah.
B: im min-joon
Jk: Your korean?
M: im half half, half korean and American.
Jk: Oh.
M: I see you have no friends.
Jk: Yeah, I don't. I'm alone.
M: Well, wanna be my friend? I don't want to see you lonely.
Jk: um sure I guess
M: Good

Min-joon smiled and left that seat to go to his original seat because the bell rang, and class was starting. Sangjin had a lot in her mind she sgin and then the door opened everyone looked and it was jungkook, sangjin was shocked.

Sangjin pov: It's the boy from the gate.
T: Hi, weren't you new yesterday?
Jk: Yeah, but I got transferred to this English class instead of English A4.
T: Okay. Mind introducing yourself to the class?
Jk: Sure.

Jungkook faced the class and smiled.

Jk: im jeon jungkook.

Sangjin's eyes widened.

Sangjin pov: no way...
T: Alright, your seat is next to sangjin.

Jungkook widened his eyes, and the teacher pointed her out.

Jungkooks pov: sangjin.

Sangjin then started breathing heavily she couldn't believe that her best friend for years was at the same school as jungkook walked towards her she should go up and run to the bathroom. Everyone looked even jungkook

Jungkook pov: Is she in shock?

Sangjin got to the bathroom, and she pulled out her inhaler, but they were done. She panicked and then fell to the floor holding her neck, and then jungkook appeared.

Jk: Oh my god, sangjin!

He picked her up and went to the nurse, jungkook had followed sangjin to the bathroom. Later, sangjin was in the office waiting for her parents she looked at jungkook.

S: What are you doing here?
Jk: My parents had a job offer here, and also, why didn't you tell me you had asthma?

As sangjin was about to say something, her parents got to the office.

M: omg honey, are you okay?
D: Are you feeling better?
S: Yeah, yeah.
D: jungkook?

Her mom looked and gasped.

M: omg jungkook, is that you?
Jk: Yeah, hi Mr and Mrs.lee

They hugged him.

S: Can we go now?
D: Yeah, let's go pick a new inhaler for you.
S: bye jungkook.
Jk: bye.
M: you go first Hon, I need to talk to jungkook
D: alright

Sngjin walked away with her dad when her mom was in the office with jungkook.

M: you need to know the full story.
Jk: what story?
M: why she never called again after you two turn 7.

Jungkook looked at her.

M: on her 7th birthday there was a car accident that happened infront of the house, I told her to stay but she followed us out and there she saw her dead auntie in the car all bloody she got traumatize and started losing her breathing and collapse on the floor, we took her to the hospital and thats when the doctor told us she was iagnose with asthma, thats what made her stopped calling you because she's didn't want to tell you.
Jk: but I'm her best friend.
M: she knows, and she also knows you might come running here because of her health. Promise me you will protect her.
Jk; I promise.
M; okay bye.
Jk: bye Mrs. Lee
M: you look handsome tho.
Jk: Thank you.

She smiled and went to the car, sangjin looked at jungkook as he came out of the school as they were about to drive off.

S: dad wait.

He stopped the car and she got out and ran to jungkook and hugged him.

Jk: why would you ran? Your asthma.
S: im happy your here tho.

Jungkook smiled and hugged back lifting her up off her feet.

Jk: im happy your here.

She chuckled and then she smiled and left her parents adore them.

M: aw you guys are so cute.
S: no please mom.
M: he's going to make the best boyfriend for you.
S: no we're friends.
M: alright.

Sangjin then texted to her friends and they were shocked that the new boy was jungkook her best friend. They got to the hospital and they did a check up on her and then gave her a new inhaler and medicine for it, on the car ride home sangjin looked at her parents.

S: jungkook say her parents came here for work, they moved here because of a job offer.
D: oh thats cool.
S: did you guys know?
M: no we didn't know.
S: ah.

Later they got home and sangjin took her inhaler and went in her room and then got a call from jungkook.

S: hello?
Jk: are you okay?
S: yeah.
Jk: why didn't you tell me when you were diagnose with asthma?
S: I was scared that you were coming flying to LA with your parents because of my asthma thats why I stopped calling for all those years.
Jk: I see..I'm just happy we got to see each other asking.
S: Same.

They both smiled and then later say goodnight and both went to bed.