part 6

A couple of months passed, and it was finals week for their first semester. sangjin was with Emma and Rose in the other classroom studying for the finals, jungkook was with friends and also studying in the library. Sangjin growl in tiredness, and she put her head down on the table, Emma and Rose looked at her as they giggled.

R: we're not done sangjin.
S: I know but I am dying, I can't study anymore, too many classes to study for!!!
E: it is finals week before the festival that's happening next week after finals.
S: I know, but I can't anymore. ahhhhhh!

Sangjin whined they laughed and then a knock was at their classroom door, the girls looked over and it was jungkook Rose smirk and bumped sangjins arm who was still down sangjin looked up and there jungkook was looking at her smiling.

E: Go to your "boyfriend"
S: eh he's not my boyfriend.
E: sureeeee.

Sangjin smiled and packed her things, and left the classroom with jungkook.

Jk: study hard?
S: Yeah, you?
Jk: Yeah, but I wasn't tired like you.
S: Hey!

Jungkook ruffled her hair.

S: Stop! Hahaha.
Jk: Well, finals are coming. You gotta study hard.
S: I know.
Jk; want to come over and study with me?
S: Sure.

She smiled, and they got to the snack bar in the school.

Jk: What do you want?
S: Anything, I don't care.
Jk: Kay.

Later, they bought snacks and went back to the classroom, and then sangjin stopped jungkook. He looked at her.

Jk: What's up?
S: im sorry for not calling you when we were 6.
Jk: It's okay. You apologize so many times even after you had your reason why you stopped.
S: I know, but still.
Jk: Nothing has gotta happen to us. We're still friends.
S: Yeah.

She smiled and went in the classroom. Later, it was after school, Emma, Rose and sangjin was walking out of the school and there they saw jungkook.

R: Are you going home with him?
S: going over to his place to study.
E: oooooo ok.
S: it's not like that.
R: rightttttt
S: Guys, come on, you guys been like this snice you guys met him the first time.
E: it's cause we shipped you guys so much.
R: Don't you think he likes you.
S: Nah.

And as sangjin was about leave, a boy came over it was Emma's boyfriend her first boyfriend.

E: Hey Mike.
M: Hey ladies.
S: Hi Mike.
M: So I have a party at my place tonight at 10, my parents are out of town you guys wanna come?
R: Yes.
E: Hell yeah.
S: Um...
E: Come on, sangjin, it'll be fun.
M: There's no alcohol. We're all minors, and I'm a pure soul. I'm not like that.
S: I can tell you dated Emma for a reason.
M: Of course, so are you in?
S: Fine.
M: All right, the gangs in.

They laughed. Later, sangjin left and walked over to jungkook.

Jk; what was that about?
S: Oh, Emma's boyfriend Mike invited us to his party tonight.
Jk: Oh.
S: You wanna come to?
Jk; well...
S: jungkook, you study your whole life, have some fun
Jk: If my best friend is going, then fine, I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
S: Nothing bad will happen.

They got to jungkooks place and study after 30mins of studying together they took a break.

S: we have grown so much.
Jk: Yeah.

Jungkook looked at her, and she was looking at photos pushing her hair back, he blush.

Jungkook pov;
Why is she pushing her hair back like that? Why do I find that attractive?

Then she looked at him, and jungkook jumped a little.

S: What's wrong? You're so jumpy.
Jk; um, nothing.
S: Okay. We'll imma go home need to get ready for the party.
Jk: Right, ok.

She smiled, and as she opened the door, she stopped, and jungkook stood up, walking behind her. She turned around and looked up at him as he stood in front of her, looking down at her. She reached over his shoulder, and his heart pounded. She took out a feather.

S: This was on you.
Jk; oh.
S: Yeah. See you at the party.
Jk: Yeah, I'll be there.

She smiled and walk out of his room, jungkook ruffle his hair sangjin got out of the house and she blushed but she didn't want to fall for jungkook because he's her friend, sangjin later walked home and she had called her parents that she'll be gone tonight they let her go, so she's in her room and was changing for the party.

After she was done getting ready for the party she grabbed the house keys and left, kimmy was at home with the babysitter who came because sangjin wasn't home and her parents were still at work. Meanwhile, jungkook was done getting ready to and left his house, sangjin got to the party first, and there she saw Rose and Emma dancing, holding drinks in their hands. She walked over to them.

E: heyyyy you made it!
S: Yeah.
R: Come have a drink!

The music was loud and she walked over to the drinks and she drank it and widened her eyes it was alcohol mixed with the juice she coughed.

S: There's alcohol in these?! I thought Mike wouldn't do this!
R: he lied, but look, we're having fun. Let's just have fun! Come on.

Sangjij followed Rose, and when they got to the dance floor, which was at the living room there, they saw Emma making out with Mike her boyfriend on the couch, sangjin scoffed and dancewith rose.

Later, jungkook made it he open the door, and Rose gasped.

R: Look who's here!

Sangjin looked over, and their jungkook looked at her. She smiled and waved at him and drank her jucie she walked over to him and was tipsy.

Jk: woah sangjin you okay?
S: Yeah, um, I think Mike put alcohol in these.
Jk: Why are you drinking it? You already drank.
S: im not drank, I'm just tipsy
Jk: Let me help you.

Jungkook led her to the guest room sangjin growl and looked at him.

S: it was just one drink, and I'm already drank... mmm.

Jungkook bought her water.

S: Thanks, kookieeeee.

She smiled and pitched his cheek he smiles she then felt her cheeks.

S: Oh yeah, I'm drank. Hehe, I'm sorry, kookie.
Jk: for what?
S: Sorry for leaving you at Korea at age 4.
Jk: It's okay, I finally found you.
S: You must have looked everywhere for me and never gave up.
Jk: No, I didn't.
S: I didn't want to lose my best friend, but I did.
Jk; no, you didn't sangjin. I've found you.
S: And I'm happy......I want to be with you forever, graduate together, go to college together, and see our future.

Jungkook looked at her.

Jk: I like you sangjin.
S: hahaha stop joking. I'm your friend.
Jk; im serious sangjin, even tho your drank I still like you, I've have been liking you snice you left.

Sangjin looked at him, jungkook got closer and put his hand on her burning cheeks. He led closer she could baly keep her eyes open, she giggled and fell asleep on his shoulder  he chuckled and pat her head.

Jk: im not lying tho sangjin.....when it's right I'll try again.