part 13

Later sangjins, parents left, and sangjin came back home, and there she saw jungkook was watching TV she smiled and shut down quietly behind her and went upstairs to change her clothes. Jungkook was eating a apple watching the TV waiting for sangjin to come home, after finishing changing to her pjs, she then went downstairs to join jungkook she walked behind him and cover his eyes he put his apple down and smiled.

Jk: I know who this is....its just me and you the whole week sangjin.

Sangjin giggles and uncover his eyes. jungkook turns and grabs her she sreacm and giggles as she falls onto his lap over the couch.

S: That hurt!
Jk: Sorry I missed you.

He pecked all over her sangjin giggles, holding onto him.

Jk: Did you have fun?
S: Yeah. Emma and Rose were having a blast. I mean, that's what friends are for. We are always together.
Jk: Yeah.
S: Whatcha watching?
Jk: Just a random movie.
S: ahhh.

She was still on his lap, and then there was a scene where the two main leads in the movie were kissing and making love, jungkook, and sangjins. My eyes widened, and they looked at each other.

S: Will um.....

Jungkook switched it, and sangjin stood up and sat on his lap again, facing him, jungkook placed his hands on her tights.

S: That was awkward.
Jk: Yeah, but it would have been fun.

Sangjin smile, she play with his hair and then puts her plams on his cheeks and peck his lips jungkook smiled and put his hand behind her head and kissed her she kissed back, jungkook then lay her down on the couch and they just kept going, jungkook put his hand under her shirt and was just rubbing her skin snagjin broke the kiss he looks at her and sangjin turn off the TV and looked down at his shirt she scoff and took off his shirt sangjin took off hers too. He smiles.

S: This doesn't mean we are gotta do it.
Jk: totally.

Jungkook kissed her again sangjin was feeling comfort with his body warmth and jungkooks then move to her neck and started sucking her neck  she moan and his hand was rubbing close to her bra they kept kissing, and broke the kiss to breath. Sangjin gasped as jungkook pulled her up and put him on his lap she moved her hair and smiled, sangjin saw jungkook looking down, and he peck her abs she sigh and kiss his head.

Sangjin pov: I may not be ready, but at least I get to make love with him.

Jungkook felt her reach behind her back he looked up and saw her unclipping her bra he widened his eyes as he saw her bra fall off and looked at her small chest.

S: I know I'm not....you know, but at least we got this far, doesn't mean anything.

Jungkook scoffed and kissed her she wrapped her hand around his neck and moved her hair. After making out, they put on their shirts and fixed themselves.

Jk; that was awesome.
S: Yeah, but it's not that awesome then doing it.

Jungkook looked at smirking she looked back, smiling.

S: I'll be ready, it's 1am let's go to bed.

She grabbed his hand, and they went to bed together. The next morning, sangjin woke up and saw jungkook hugging her in their sleep. She giggled and turned to him and played with his hair.

Sangjin pov: How did my childhood friend turn into this?

She peaked his lips, and jungkook smiled, waking up and flipping his hair.

S: morning sexy boy.
Jk; morning.
S; ok.

Sangjin got up and went to shower. jungkook got up and used the bathroom as she shower, later she got out and looked at him in her towel he looked at her and smirked.

Jk: You look hot.
S: oh please I need a break.

Sangjin then walked out and changed to sweatpants and a hoodie.

Jk, hey, wanna go on a walk?
S: To where?
Jk: at the park.
S: On sure.

Jungkook smiled as he saw her put on her hoodie and came back to the bathroom, and blew dry her hair.

Jk: Have you ever asked your parents how they made you?
S: No, I never go to that with them.
Jk: hm.
S: Okay, I'm done.

They went out and took their walk later they saw Emma she gasp and waves at her, and it turned out Emma and her boyfriend were walking as well

E: So, have you and jungkook done it?
S: No, why did you ask?
E: Well, me and my boo did it last night.
S: Oh shit really?
E: Yeah
S: Lucky you.
E: it feels great.
S: Okay, we are leaving. Let's go, babe.
Jk: Um, okay.

Sangjin drugged jungkook, and they went shopping for food and later came back home to cook and eat them.

S: Wow, these are good jungkook.
Jk: I know.
S: they are so good.
Jk: hahaha I know.
S: I didn't know you cooked.
Jk: My mom taught me.
S: Wow.

Jungkook smiled, staffing her mouth with his food.

Jungkook pov: she looks so cute, staff like a pufferfish.

Later, it was getting dark, and sangjin was napping on jungkooks lap on the couch. Jungkook was watching TV and had a blanket on sangjin. He looked down and smiled, looking at sangjin sleep. She later then moved and stood up.

S: How long was I out for?
Jk: Only 2 hours.
S: Wow. What are you watching.
Jk: It's just a horror movie.
S: Oh. Mmm, look at me, babe.

Jungkook turned to her, and she kissed him. He smiled and kissed back, putting his plum on her cheek. She broke the kiss and smiled.

S: we've been in a relationship for a couple of days and look at us now.
Jk: Yes.

She hugged him and sighed.

Jk: Everything okay?
S; yeah. I had a dream that you cheated on me.
Jk; no, I would never, I promise to protect you and be there for you, and I also promise to be your boyfriend.
S: Thank you, jungkook, for accepting me.

She sob a little.

Jk: Hey.

Jungkook broke the hugged and saw her puppy eyes he wiped away her tears.

Jk; don't cry, I'll never leave you alone, I don't want to see you crying please babe don't cry....we still have a lot ahead of us.
S: Yeah....im sorry, haha.

Sangjin wiped away her tears and peaked his lips and lay on his chest.

Jk: Nothing will happen to us.
S: Okay... I know.

Jungkook smiled and sigh thinking what his brother could be doing right now at their place, he looked at his phone and there was 5 missed calls from his mom, he sigh and shook his head and so it was dark and they both went to bed.