part 20

S: jungkook?
Jk: sangjin?

Sangin gasp and she ran pass him with her things jungkook took his nephew to the car and ran back to sangjin she was putting her things in her car quickly and he was shouting got her as she heard him she close the back door and he saw her and ran towards her as she was about to enter her car jungkook was behind her already.

Jk: sangjin, wait!

Sangjin gasped and stopped hearing his voice again hurt her she wanted to cry hearing him once again after 3 years again, jungkook was in tears.

Jk: Is it really you sangjin? I don't know if it's you, but you are sangjin, right?

Sangjin turned to him slowly he gasped to see her again, and he was shocked to see her. He widened his eyes, and she looked at him.

Jk: im sorry for breaking up with you...I really didn't want to end it, but my friends keep pressuring me to break it off because we haven't talked snice the day we graduated -
S: Because you left me at LA, that's why... you left me back at home to be here because you wanted to go to the school here. You left me jungkook...
Jk: im sorry.
S: you didn't even call or tell me or give me a heads up, if you at at least told me I would of been haply but no...you left quietly and moved here..and I was already happy because I've moved on, yes I was broken after the breakup but I accpet it and now seeing you hurts me.
Jk: I really am sorry for hurting you..I didn't want to end it.
S: Then tell me why you have to break up with me through text, huh?
Jk: because I was scared to tell you on call...
S: *scoff* Right....I've moved on, and it looks like you did too..
Jk: sangjin, please.
S: No, I'm done.

Sangjin trun back to the car and enter her car then drove off, jungkook watched her go he sigh and let his tears dropped and went back to his car taking his nephew home. Jungkook ended up telling his parents about her they were shocked.

M: she's here?
Jk: And not happy....but I miss her.
D: Son, just go to her and tell her, it's not too late.
M: he's right. If you really do love her, go to her.
Jk: she hates me now.
D: Son go, she may have said it, but she really doesn't mean it jungkook.
M: Your dad's right... you and her graduated college, she's just mad at you because she misses you. Go make up with her.

He looks at her and nodded than ran out of the house finding sangjin, sangjin had went to a walk snice her things aren't here yet she was just bored and wanted to look around korea understanding her parents she then remembered that playground at their old place she went over there and there she sees the playground she smiles.

Sangjin pov: brings back memory....

She looked at the playground and remembered her and jungkook playing together in the swing and later at the slide and at the sand making hearts she smiled and went to sit down at the swings and was playing with her phone, she was looking through pictures of her friends and then there was one picture of her and jungkook it was at the school festival she smiles and sob, then she felt someone was infront of her panting she looked up slowly and it was jungkook she widened her eyes.

Jk: *panting* I knew you were here...
S: jungkook how-
Jk: *pant*I thought about our childhood place that we used to play at...*panting*
S: You...why?
Jk: I was looking for you to tell you that......ugh!
S: You idiot!

Sangjin hit him he looked at her, and her suddenly hit she looked at him.

S: Why would you run all the way here to just come look for me? You live far from here! What's wrong with you!? You're crazy jungkook just to tell me
Jk: I miss you!

He shouted, and she gasped. Looking at him, jungkook stood up straight and smiled.

Jk: I came to tell you that I missed you....alot, I haven't given up on you sangjin...I miss you day and night. And I'm sorry for not telling you that I was moving here for school... but after our breakup, I miss you a lot. I swear to you I didn't want to end things like that it was wrong for me to do that...im sorry sangjin but I want to say I still love you sang-

She cut him off by using her lips he widened his eyes, her plam was on his cheeks and she broke the kiss.

S: I love you too jungkook...and I miss you to...more then you missing me, I was really sad that you broke up with me, your text paragraph was really sad that I wanted to cry but I couldn't*crying*I wanted to follow you but I couldn't because I had class...*crying*you leaving me like that was mean, your a meanie wahhh

Sangjin put her plams on her eyes jungkook chuckled and moved her hands away from her eyes she looked at him, he smiled.

Jk; I'll never leave you again sangjin..
S: you promise?
Jk; I promise you that.

Sangjin chuckled and jungkook kissed her she smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his as he did the same on her hips and pull her closer, then jungkook broke the kiss.

Jk; want to come to my place?
S: you live alone?
Jk; yeah I bought a apartment away from my parents house, everything is there even my bed.

She hit him.

S: but you ran here.
Jk; I know but this park is bringing alot of memories.

She giggled and he laughed then they walked all the way to his apartment.

S: why didn't you drive here?
Jk: hey I wanted to ran to you not drive to you.

Sangjin giggled. Later they got to his apartment and enter the home and turn on the lights sangjin threw herself on his couch taking off her jacket.

S: ahhhhh this is so comfortable, my furniture don't come til tomorrow.
Jk: ahh sucks.
S: now babe, come join me.

He looked down at her widened his eyes as she open her arms for him and she was wearing all black, black t-shirt and a black skirt with black tights he was turn on and he hopped ontop of her she giggle.

Jk: you still look hot with the color black.
S: I know I am.

She giggles and they kissed sangjin moan in the kiss just happy that she's with him again, jungkook started to caressed her legs up to her skirt she giggle in the kiss and he smiled then he stood up taking off his shirt she giggles he smiled and kissed her again and he took off hers she laughed he then pull her ontop of him letting her sit on his lap she flipped her long black curly hair and smile kissing him, he caressed her back and her legs, after a 20min make out they were done and started to dress up again, sangjin fixed her hair.

S: im here to become a doctor, I'm taking med school here.
Jk: Really? Wow.
S: What about you?
Jk: im becoming a teacher
S: That's good. Hey, can I sleep with you tonight? Just so I can go home in the morning for my furniture.
Jk: Of course, I love that.

She smiled and then went to his room and got changed then goo on the bed jungkook look at her and she looked at him.

S: What?
Jk: we are going to be a family one day.

She smiled and nodded. He smiled and kissed her and then hugged her, and she looked at him hugging back. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.