part 17

Sangjin finally clam down and got up walking home in the dark alone at night she sob thinking about jungkook and all the things he promise her, she sigh and fixed herself and just went home when she got there she saw her parents and sidter were sitting on the couch waiting for her, they saw her and stood up sangjin looked at them and burst out crying again kammy went to her and hugged her, than the parents joined them she looked at her mom.

S: What do I do, mom? What do I do?
M: Live with it...its gotta be okay. Your guys relationship won't end like this. You can always wait for him.
S: he's not coming back mom....I can't wait for him anymore cuz he's not here, he didn't say goodbye to me, he didn't even call telling me he moved there for college..not even a last kiss*crying*

Her mom cried with her and looked at her husband he shook his head, and then kammy looked at her.

K:sissy! It's okay. Jungkook may leave you, but we're here with you, me, mom, and dad. we are here for you, whatever you need. Even if you don't wanna wait for him, you can always move on with your life without him. Your guys' relationship is still alive. it's not like you guys broken up. I know deep in his heart somewhere he feels bad leaving you here and not telling you.

Sangjin nodded. She smiled and hugged her again. After claming down, they all went to bed, sangjin looked at herself in the mirror and nodded.

Sangjin pov: I can change....new me after graduation.

She grabbed her hair and cut it really short to her ear, she put on her pjs and walked to her closet and grab a box she put all of jungkooks gift in there to forget about him she had alot of anger in her for jungkook leaving like that without a heads-up, she looked at her necklace and put it back into the box and close it putting it with the rest she put the lid on and put it back inside the closet and went to bed. After finals week, it was a month later, and it was finally graduation. After that, finishing her family was giving her balloons and flowers, taking a picture with her. She was smily now forgetting about jungkook As they went home she got dressed for a party with all her friends and classmate she drove there and opened the door everyone sreacm her name, she cheered with them. They all drank and party it was a happy memory for her and them too. Sangjin was walking outside with Emma barely drunk she may be 18, but she could handle drinks, and Emma was giggling.

E: im so happy right now, but I'm sad Rose is not with us.
S: Yeah, she's graduating next year. We will be here for her.
E: Can't believe me and you got accepted in our dream college, I'm going to miss you.
S: me to Bae me too.
E: im gotta miss rose to.
S: Same.
E: we will see each other again after another 4 years
S: Yep. I love you, Emma.
E: Me too. We won't forget each other, right?
S: we won't, I'll always remember you as my best friend, same with Rose.
E: Okay.

They laughed and got back to sangjins' car, putting Emma in the passenger side because she's drunk. Sangjin smiled and drove Emma home. After driving her home, she went home and saw their home dark. She smiled and went up to her room, changing after a warm shower. Net morning sangjin was packing, ready to leave for college her dad was helping her, and sangjin looked at her mom and kammy.

S: im going to miss you guys.
K: Kick ass sis.
S: I will.
M: Become the doctor you want to be, hon.
S: I will mom.

She hugged her mom and smiled, and then her dad went to her.

D: You can do it, kiddo.
S: I can.
K: See you soon.
S: You too, dad.

She smiled and went to the car and waved bye at them. Sangjin drove all the way to UCLA, and when she got there, she smiled and loved to see the view.

Sangjin pov: Well, I'm here....and sad you're not here with me, jungkook...I miss you, but will I ever see you again? I don't know because I've moved on and am becoming a new me.

Sangjin had short hair, dye blonde and got slimmer and prettier she was unpacking her things and she grab the box that had all of jungkooks things in there she sigh and nod that she promise that she can do this without jungkook. She walked over to her room and open the door and there she saw her new roommates she smiled and bow at them awkwardly and sigh and started to unpack her things to out them away then one of the girls name Kate saw her box with jungkooks things on it that say "old stuff"

K: What's in that box?
S: oh its um... my boyfriends stuff that he gifted me.
K: An ex or now boyfriend?
S: um its complicated right now.
K: I see. What happened?
S: Will he leave me just before graduation month and move back to Korea for his dream college.
K: I see, so he graduated over there?
S: Yeah.
K: Oh. I'm sorry, I'm Kate.
S: sangjin.
K: This is Lily, Sam and Soyoung.
S: korean?
So: yeah.

They all smiled at each other and were talking just after meeting each other. Meanwhile, back at Korea, jungkook was in his dream university, where his parents went to as couples called SNU(Seoul national university) he was becoming a teacher, and his friends jimin came over to him.

Jm: hey after class our roommate koyong is giving us blind dates.
Jk: oh why?
Jm; um hello cuz we dudes are single as fuck.
Jk: well you know my relationship.
Jm: yeah its complicated but let's go for fun, you and her don't get in contact anymore, please man.
Jk; fine. But I'm not getting with anyone.
Jm: you don't have to just talk and become friends.
Jk: fine.

Jimin was happy, so later after class they all went to the bar and see cue girls there and sat down infront of them the girls smiled.

Jm: this is Kim Minnie, choi Sunny and Min moon young.

They introduced each other and talked snice it was a blind date.