part 15

Threes have passed jungkook, and sangjin are finally seniors, and they have turned 18 and are still dating as a haply couple doing what couples do, especially since they haven't done it. Sangjin was in class with Emma and rose who have also turned 17 and 18, rose looks at them, they all were studying for the finals she then tear up and wipe her tears sangjin look up and saw.

S: What's wrong, babe?

Emma looks and goes to her and hugs her.

R: It's happy and sad tears.
S: Why?
R: You and Emma are leaving me.
E: ohh we will still be with you.
S: Yeah, we got the holidays. Even if we are at college, we will remember you.
R: You guys promise?
E: Yeah. You got your boyfriend mun.
R: Yeah.

Sangjin held her hand smiling, and then they heard someone clear their vocie. It was jungkook.

S: Hey, jungkook.
Jk: Are you ready to go?
S: Yeah. You guys got this.

They smiled and sangjin left with jungkook to his car. Quick note: jungkooks brother didn't do anything bad anymore he met a beautiful woman and got married to her, Emma was dating a college guy, rose broke up with her ex and later junior year she dated Mun her current boyfriend. Kammy sangjins little sister she's now in middle school and got herself a cite young boyfriend name Mike. Jungkooks parents still work at the same business, sangjins parents are working in the same place too.
Jungkook was driving and placed his hand on her tight she was wearing shorts.

Jk: You know I love you, sangjin.
S: Yeah.

Jungkook was the first one to say "I love you" to sangjin on their 2nd anniversary. Jungkook sent her home.

S: Study hard, babe.
Jk: You too

She smiled and peck his lips.

S: Bye.
Jk: Bye.

She went to the door and stopped she remembered that jungkook won't be at school for a couple of days after finals he was going to a trip to Korea with his parents. Jungkook looked at her, and he got out of the car, sangjin turned around and ran to him and hugged him. She cired.

S: You will come back, right?
Jk: Yeah, it's only for a week, sangjin.
S: Okay.

Sangjin looked at him. He kissed her and wiped away her tears. Sangjin clam down and went inside her house, and so jungkook drove away to home. As jungkook got home, he saw his brother and wife jungkook sigh.

Jk: What could this be now?
B: Hey, I didn't run this time. Why do you like that?
Jk: im joking, but really, why are you here?
B: Well, your sister in law is pregnant.
Jk: WHAT?!
B: Yep.

They laughed jungkook was shock but he was happy for them, then their parents came in.

Jk: mom, dad.
D: Hey, jungkook
M: well honey about the trip to Korea, we will have to go right after finals week.
Jk: What? Like after school?
D: Yeah.
Jk: Then I'll have to let sangjin know.
M: Yeah.

Jungkook sighed and went to his room and called sangjin she picked up immediately.

S: Hello? Meet you? Now? Okay.

Sangjin was changed to her comfortable pj's and ran outside, jungkook was outside and ran to her place, and later, they finally met up.

S: What is it that you needed to say?
Jk: On finals day, right after school, I have to leave for Korea
S: What? So soon?
Jk: Yeah. Until then, I'll have to see you after finals
S: Okay.

Sangjin hugged him and sob.

Jk: Hey, no, don't cry, sangjin. We'll see each other again, I promise.
S: Okay. You promise.
Jk: I promise.