part 19

3 years have passed and sangjin is finally 22 she is still in college doing what she can do to become a doctor and kammy was high school age finally, sangjin would visit her family when she's on vacation it was her senior year of college and becoming a doctor she was at a party with roommates and friends she drink and was having the best time of her life not living with her roommate anymore just somewhere near the college campus, having fun with her roommates until they graduated this month sangjin was smart and had good grades. All guys liked sangjin but she would reject them because she doesn't want to be in another relationship because her heart still belongs to jungkook, she accepted the fact they breakup but still misses him even tho she had move on. Sangjin had long blonde hair after cutting it she finally grew it back out, her and her roomies walked out of the club laughing and then a guy grabbed her arm she turn around and flick his grip off of her.

S: bro Phillip, I'm not interested all right?
P: Come on, come back to my room.
S: No.
K: hey Phillip stop.

Kate says, Grab his arm, he put both hands up."

P: All right.
Su: Leave phil.

Sunny said he walked away, and sangjin looked at them.

S: Thanks, guys.
K: What friends do, shit finals ended, and we are graduating this week.
S: Yeah.
Su: imma miss you sangjin.
S: Me too.
K: Oh, did your parents know you're going to Korea for med school?
S: Yeah. They were happy for me, and kammy was sad about it
Su: Awww, I hope she's okay
S: she is now. Can't wait to go back to my place where I was born.

They laughed and went straight to their room and knocked out fast after drinking a lot. The next morning, sangjin had a hangover she growl and looked around.

Sangjin pov; shit, I've drank too much.

She got up and drunk water. Jungkook who is 22 dated moonyoung for a couple of months 2yrs ago but broke up because it wasn't working out snice she wanted to become a model and him wanting to become a teacher, it's their senior year and graduation was tomorrow. Jungkook pulled out his phone and opened a pic of sangjin and him he put his head down, stretching it, flipping it, he wanted to cry thinking about their good times. He had stopped dating after moonyoung, then his door got a knocked he went to open it, and it was jimin.

Jk; what do you want?
Jm; I come in piece dude. Are you still sad about moonyoung?
Jk: No, I've moved on from her, we dated 2yrs ago and have to break up on our 2nd anniversary.

2 years ago:
M: babe look this is beautiful, but I want to break up.
Jk: Why?
M: I want to become a model, and I think I want to focus on that.
Jk: Oh.
M; km sorry.
End

Jk: she walked out on me after saying we're done. So yeah, a year later, here I am ready to graduate, I'm done dating.
Jm: ok, alright.

Jimin walked out, and jungkook went to class. Sangjin was in class doing her best to graduate early snice she was smart later after class, and she got a call to go to the office , so she went.

S: You wanted to see me, Ms. Soo?
So: yeah. Hey, your grades are on point. Your credits are amazing, and I think you're going to graduate early for medical school.
S: omg really?
So: yeah.
S: ahhh, omg!

She went back to her dorm and told all her roommates they were celebrating for her, sangjin looked down, and it was her passport to leave Korea after her early graduation.

Su: So when you leaving?
S: Graduation is tomorrow, so I think tomorrow night.

They all hugged her she smiles and then later she drove to Emma's college cuz her and rose goes to the same school, ever snice rose graduate from high school she went to the same college as Emma to become a Technician.

S: My girlfriends!

Rose and Emma widened their eyes and turned around seeing sangjin at the college they gasped and ran to her, hugging her she giggling.

S: My baes!
R: omg!
E: You're here!

Sangjin told them everything about jungkook and about graduating early they we're happy for her. Later, after an hour of staying at the college, she drove to the school, and the flashback of good memories came to her. She sobbed thinking about jungkook

Sangjin pov: I miss you so much jungkook....seeing good memories well always bring me happiness.

Sangjin wiped away her tears and drove back to her room and took a short nap. Next day jungkook was getting ready for his graduation and sangjin was doing the same for the early people graduating her parents was there and his parents was at the place where he's graduating, jungkook saw his friends and congratulate them sangjin was on the way to the place where her family and friends are, she was the only one graduating early and all her roommates was watching her graduate. She smiles and later both graduation happen at the same time, sangjin cired getting her college degree of being a doctor now is off to med school she sat down looking at the degree and smiled widely, jungkook was looking at his and smiled the sigh. Later, both graduation ended as jungkook went to hug his parents he saw moonyoung, and he scoffed, sangjin , who hugged her friends and family, smiling.

M: Congratulations, jungkook.
Jk: What are you doing here? I don't remember giving you a ticket to my graduation.
M: Well jimin gave it to me, because I asked him.

Jungkook looked at jimin he was guilty, but he had to.

Jk; what do you want?
M: jungkook, I know what I say was wrong, and I realized I love you.
Jk: well its to late. It's been 2 years since we broke up. I've moved on to moonyoung.
M: But I want a second chance jungkook.
Jk; no. I'm sorry but no, I don't see a future with you moonyoung and I don't want it. I'm not giving you a second chance. You live your own and become a model, and I do mine own thing. I'm not taking you back.
M: But -

Jungkook walked away, and his parents followed him, moonyoung tear up and left with his flower bouquet that he didn't accpet. Jungkook looked at his parents, and they smiled.

M: we're happy for you, honey.
B: Good job, on finishing school, little bro.
Jk; I miss her.
D: What? Who?
Jk: sangjin. I wish I didn't end things with her, I wish I was still with her.
M: You'll see her again, jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and nodded as his brother hugged him, his wife smiled with their 10-year-old and 3 month old. Sangjin was packing to go to Korea for med school she sigh and there, kammy was helping her pack.

K; I'll miss you, big sis.
S: Same kammy, but you'll do fine without me. You got your middle school boyfriend.
K: Yeah, but I will think about you.
S: Me too, same with mom and dad.

They smiled and took her to the airport she said bye to them as she went to her plane, later about 2hr wait the place finally left the airport and their sangjin saw a perfect view. And then the next day, sangjin finally made it to Korea she gasped and got out of the airport.

S: I miss you, Korea.

She smiled and walked out and took a Uber to her place that she had bought at LA a apartment she smiled and unpack her things, all her things will be there the next morning so sangjin went shopping for food snice it's her new place and a new fresh start living alone instead with parents and friends, she was at a Korea market and later she bought everything and a boy bump into her cart she gasped.

S: Oh my god, I'm so sorry! are you okay? Where's your parents?
?: Lucas, I told you to not ran into people.
L: Sorry, uncle.

Lucas ran to the voice, and sangjin stood up as she was about to push her cart away she gasped as she made eye contact with him.

S: jungkook?
Jk: sangjin?