chapter four

004no man's landseason one, episode four !

004
no man's land
season one, episode four !

"You don't understand!" George raised his voice as him, Meredith, Izzie and Marnie stepped out of the car, all rolling their eyes at his dramatics. "Me gonads, you ovaries!"

"Why are men so obsessed with ovaries?" Marnie asked herself, shutting the car door behind her.

"Ooh, that reminds me," Izzie recalled,
swinging her handbag over her shoulder, "We're out of tampons."

"God, that was quick." Marnie uttered.

George let out an audible groan, scurrying after the three girls who seemed unfazed by the situation, "You're parading to the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower!"

"Can you add it to your list, please?"

"What?"

"Tampons!"

"I'm a man!" George continued, grabbing the attention of other members of staff on the way to their night shifts, "I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear!"

"Would you rather we walked around naked?" Marnie asked, promoting a strange look to emerge on her friend's face. "Actually, don't answer that."

"I'm just saying there needs to be some rules," George told Meredith and Marnie, in reference to their previous conversation that was still on his mind.

Meredith nodded her head, smiling as she pinned a poster up on the notice board, "So, what, we can walk around in our underwear on alternate Tuesdays, or you could see bras but not panties? Or are you talking Amish rules? Because if you think you're gonna get Izzie to cover herself—"

"Wait, I'm so confused." Marnie interrupted, earning an eye roll from the brunette.

"The amount of flesh exposed is not the point!" George sighed, leaning closer to the dirty blonde, "You have to do something, Mer. It's your house."

"It's my mother's house." She corrected him.

"Meredith..."

Marnie chewed on her bottom lip as she thought, an abrupt gasp escaping her when the dots connected, "Awh, do you like Izzie?" She teased, "Is that what this is about - you have a crush on Izzie?"