chapter nineteen

019much too muchseason two, episode ten !

019
much too much
season two, episode ten !

"Well, another sleepless night in Seattle." George grumbled as he entered the kitchen, where Izzie and Marnie were making breakfast. For the past week Meredith had picked random guys up at Joe's and brought them back, keeping her roommates up until early hours of the morning - and it was starting to annoy them.

"That is such a good film." Marnie whispered to herself as she poured her cup of coffee.

"Yeah." Izzie sighed, buttering her bagel at the kitchen island, "Who was it this time? Hairy back guy?"

"You know who I miss?" George asked, pointing to his chin, "Inappropriate facial hair guy. You know he did his own dishes."

"I don't know, I think tattooed ass guy was my favourite. He made us coffee." Marnie smiled, carrying over her plate and taking a seat beside George at the table. "And I love coffee."

"Oh, yeah, he's a keeper." George smirked, reaching over and swiping half of Marnie's bagel.

"Hey!" She whined, watching as he took a bite out of her breakfast with an annoyingly cute smirk on his face.

When George looked over at Izzie, he raised his brows in confusion at the look on her face. "What?" He asked, his mouth full. "Meredith? I am over her."

Marnie and Izzie exchanged a knowing look as she sipped her coffee, annoying him further.

"I'm over her!"

"Mhm."

"But... is she trying to set some kind of record?" George continued, watching as Izzie joined him and Marnie at the table.

The taller woman shrugged her shoulders. "At least she has a goal." She supposed.

"Ooh," Marnie cooed at the sound of footsteps running down the stairs. As she gripped her mug, her, George and Izzie poked their heads around the doorframe to get a look at Meredith's latest hookup.

"He's new." George observed with his lips pursed.

"He's cute." The Walker woman supposed, but then, she could only see back of his head.

"And I shall name him Running Guy." Izzie smiled, turning back to her friends. "Have you guys noticed that we're the only three who aren't getting laid? I mean, at least you had Olivia but we've had nothing, right Marn?"