𝟬𝟬𝟬, eden blair winslow

SHE GIVES THEM BUTTERFLIES,
BATS HER CARTOON EYES !

"oh, and that girl over there? it is the majestic eden blair winslow, or just eden, you know

"oh, and that girl over there? it is the majestic eden blair winslow, or just eden, you know. the weirdest girl ( which means incredible ) that the pogues have ever met. well, for me. and for jj too, he always had an endless crush on her, despite her refusals. she's the type to always be crazy, but at the same time the mother of the group. like, she can't do without us. actually, that's what i think, but hey, don't rely too much on what i think. eden and i have the kind of relationship to avoid. wait, how do you say already. . . oh yes : hate. i hate her so much seeing her live every day as if i didn't exist, and i hate her because she has become a completely different person than i knew. and she just hate me for no reason, i think? i don't really recognize her since her father's death. she's no longer the person who came to the château to see my father and me, she's no longer the person who helped heyward with his job, she's no longer the person who welcomed jj after an argument with his father. but despite everything, she remains just as radiant, even when she hangs out with that idiot rafe fucking cameron. infact, she was incredibly nice before her father disappeared and ours relationship ended. . . let's pass this insignificant moment for good reasons. actually, she's the girl that everyone want, but she wants no one."

— eden blair winslow, by john b
as he watches eden run
towards the sea, sarah cameron
following her behind.

SHE LAUGHS LIKE GOD, HER
MIND'S LIKE A DIAMOND !