𝟬𝟬𝟵, not dead just confused

THE WAY I LOVED YOU   /    009                                    OUTER BANKS₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊ — not dead just confused

THE WAY I LOVED YOU / 009
OUTER BANKS
₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊ — not dead just confused

EDEN DIDN'T STOP WALKING, even if she felt a car follow her by her side. Her hand grabbed the vodka bottle and took another sip, letting it sink into her wet throat. She vaguely heard words calling her, but she didn't turn her eyes from the sign in front of her. Until she heard a horn honk, causing her to look away, but her body continued to walk right towards the sign, hitting her forehead. Her feet lost their balance as the car came to a sudden stop, forcibly braking. Her body fell roughly to the floor, not dropping the bottle, though.

          Eden put the bottle on the sidewalk, rubbing her forehead, then her eyes went down to the shadow in front of her. She frowned, raising her head. "I understand why you haven't succeeded your driver's license now."

          "That. . . Is. . ." She tried to get up on her own, but her legs felt like spaghetti. John B stopped himself from laughing before grabbing her hands in his, slowly lifting her up. "Not funny." She finished her sentence, narrowed her eyes.

          "Yeah. Right. What are you doing here alone? You hate walking alone at night." He noticed, his gaze wandering to her body, and then to the bottle of vodka and her high heels in her hands.

          She rolled her eyes, starting to walk again. "Can't you see? I'm having fun like a big girl without anyone."

          John B looked at her for a moment, knowing that he had to turn around and leave her with her problems, but he knew very well that Yasmina would kill Eden if she came home drunk like that. And. . . Although he would like to see her get caught after a stupidity, her mother was not the good lady to make people laugh with this kind of joke.

          "I can't." He said, coming to position himself in front of Eden, stopping her in her tracks.

          Her brow furrowed, questioning, "Can't what?"

          "I can't let you into your house when you're completely drunk."

           She gave a tired laugh mixed with alcohol. "Pretty boy. . ." She patted his cheek lightly, smiling between her tight lips. "Who's drunk? Not me. Look." She put the bottle down again before spinning her body endlessly. But, her head became quickly, even too quickly, an endless tornado. Her hands searched for something to grab onto, wanting to escape the strong winds in her head. John B put his arm around her waist, stopping her from moving.