𝟬𝟬𝟯, love made me crazy

Chapter ThreeLove Made Me Crazy

Chapter Three
Love Made Me Crazy

          WHEN EDEN RETURNED HER WAY TO THE KOOKS, she already had five beers in her body. That's how it ends when John B decides to show up and piss her off. She's a big angry girl, actually. Eden had big problems with anger issues, it only took one thing to bother her and that is shit. But, she manages them very well. All the rage she builds up in a day ends up coming out when she plays the mean girl to Topper or to her family. It's pretty sad for Topper, he's literally like a punch bag for her. No, this is kinda funny. Isn't it?

          What pissed her off even more was how she had to keep acting like a good girl next to Rafe when he was just a jerk. Speaking of him, he was completely gone after his 'discussion' with Eden. Probably still gone to do drugs, or go see other sexier girls. Oh, 'cause, yes. Because, sir, he had the right to see other girls, but if Eden dared to approach another guy, she could easily earn a shot of lead from Rafe. Which she wants to avoid at all costs, because she can't help but laugh seeing him like that and it annoys him even more, and he leaves. To return the next day, apologizing like a poor child.

           A real lost cause, this dude.

          "Hey, guys!" Eden shouted, walking towards her three girl friends, a glass of beer in hand. "Have you seen. . . Seen Rafe?"

          Sarah rolled her eyes, as Drea took the beer from Eden's hands, emptying it onto the sand. "Sweetie, are you an alcoholic?"

          Eden laughed, a little too much for Josie's taste. "Absolutely not. My father was. But— Anyway, where's Rafe?"

          "Um, over there." Josie informed her, pointing to the back of a large standing rock. "But, Ed', I think he's on drugs. Maybe you should—"

          Eden shook her head, her eyes narrowed as she was already starting to walk towards the rock. "Don't worry! I have the situation under control. As always."

The girls didn't try to hold her back, and let the girl join the rock in the distance. If she would have had all her head, she wouldn't even have gone to see him, but there, she didn't even know how to walk properly so. . . Had to give her a chance.

The more she advanced, she already heard voices. That of Topper, Rafe and another stranger. She went to join them, but what she heard stopped her. "I don't understand her. I compliment her on her dress, and she dismisses me as garbage. She's just obsessed with this Pogue. John. . ."