𝟬𝟬𝟱, life is hell

Chapter FiveLife Is Hell

Chapter Five
Life Is Hell

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT POGUES: Everything ends bad.

          When Eden was going home yesterday afternoon, she immediately understood that she shouldn't go back to see them because. . . Well, she almost died in less than an hour, and the bottom line was she didn't want to die. But she was going to have to go back, even after the speech her mommy gave her when she found out what happened on the beach the other night. To make more court, Yasmina did not want any more Pogues close to her daughter, otherwise she called the police. She is crazy! But you know what's the craziest thing about this story? The Pogues are looking for treasure. Just thinking about it, Eden wants to let the biggest giggles come out of her mouth, but at the same time, she wants to take her things to help them.

'Cause let's be real for a minute. The Pogues. . . Eden knew them by heart, and a group like them could easily or hardly find this treasure. John Booker Routledge, the son of a man who spent his life searching for treasure. He spent his childhood getting into that sort of thing too, and although he has a wonderful brain, he's not going to make it. JJ Maybank, the crazy little guy, stupid and oblivious to everything he does. He lives his life day to day, he lives it as every person should live it. He doesn't care about anything, and he has nothing in his head. He's not gonna make it, too.

Pope Heyward, the little genius of the band, Eden's favorite. He never ( well, almost never ) does anything stupid. It's his friends who drag him into endless shit, like this treasure hunt. Although his brain is the one that everyone would like to have, he could not make it in turn. He doesn't know anything about treasures, unless he's read about it yet. Which would be very useful. And the super, protective, brainless Mrs. Carrera. Kiara is surely the one who really knows but fuck nothing about treasures. All she is able to do is stay close to her three little puppies named John B, JJ and Pope. So she's not gonna make it either.

And the turn of Eden Blair Winslow. The former resident of the Cut, and now Princess Kook of Figure Eight. You already know the story. She was a little information brain when she was a Pogue, but now her thoughts are filled with voices telling her what to do to get the Kooks to like her. She wasn't going to make it too. But, Eden knew more things than anyone here. She lived on both sides of the island, knew all the people Thomas Perez frequented. She could find why he betrayed Big John, but she couldn't find The Royal Merchant. And even less the gold of it, so the Pogues and her are fucked up.

Or. . . The Pogues are real little geniuses now. But Eden doubts it, that's why she's going to do nothing at all. What do you believe? Yes, of course she will see them again, but it will be up to them to come and see her. Out of the question that she is threatened with death a second time.