𝟬𝟭𝟳, the real behind the fake

THE WAY I LOVED YOU   /    017                                    OUTER BANKS₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊ — the real behind the fake

THE WAY I LOVED YOU / 017
OUTER BANKS
₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊ — the real behind the fake

. . .last summer

EDEN NEVER BELIEVED SHE WOULD SPEND her life with these four brainless boys, but there she was!

          While Pope took care of bringing the Popcorn without even dropping a single one on the floor, JJ and John B prepared the couch into a bed and filled it with blankets and cushions that Eden had brought from home for gave the appearance of a well-kept house. It was her favorite evenings. Films, cards, beers in secret with truth or consequence ( forbidden to kisses, rule number 4 in their friendship list made by Eden ). She could have been chatting with Yasmina to make food, but she quickly ran away before she even asked. That's what we call a real fugitive!

          Eden came out of the bathroom in her pajamas made of short blue shorts and her white top, running towards the bed in the middle of the living room and jumping on it. JJ let out a shock, his mouth open wider than a fish as his hands rested in his golden hair. John B, he started laughing like nothing was happening while the blond started his whole dialogue about how long it took him to do it. Pope, busy digging into the different candies, turned towards them and frowned at the scene. JJ grabbing Eden by the waist and starting to tickle her while John B tried to pull him off of her.

          By the looks of it, it was the group of friends everyone wanted to have. The idiot of the group who doesn't care about everything, nicknamed JJ Maybank in this case. The little one, smart but much naughtier than he seems when they get to know him, known as Pope Heyward. And next to it, the little duo of the group which stands out from the crowd and which is more seen for : best friends too friends. John B Routledge, the nice, thoughtful guy who goes fishing every morning and comes back to show his friends like the feat of the century, while Eden Winslow, the pretty girl from the Cut who lived from day to day, hiding her sadness behind a smile straight out of paradise. The girl who hangs out with the bad boys but probably has the best life.

          So, yeah. She never would have imagined living her life alongside them. She would have rather imagined it next to a handsome rich guy, but life has led her where she is. At the Chateau. A card game between the four teenagers, Pirates Of The Caribbean playing on the old computer found in the attic at Eden's, accompanied by candies, chocolates and Popcorn, Pope threw his last UNO cards in the middle. Groaning, JJ, who also had only one card left, picked one.

"That's so full of shit, this game!" He got angry like a child while Eden stared at him with eyes full of laughter.

John B added for the pleasure of seeing his best friend turn red even more, "Or maybe you're too stupid to, JJ."