Forty Six: Revenge (Filler)

Show me some love guys!!

Forty Six:  Revenge

"She's gonna save me, call me crazy, run her hands through my hair. She'll know me crazy, soothe me daily, yeah and she wouldn't care." –Hozier, Jackie and Wilson

So they went home, and she told him everything that had happened from the time she woke up, until he was completely sober, and he listened without a word, before sighing quietly.

"Sorry," He told her quietly, looking over at her after letting that silver gaze which had been locked on the TV across from their bed, "So sorry, Isa. For scaring you, making you feel like that...like shit. Sorry for that you had to see me like that, for everything. I was being an asshole, and I shouldn't have taken that out on you, baby."

Isa nodded, resting her head on his shoulder, "Thank you, Ade. That's all I wanted."

His soft lips landed on the top of her head, where she could feel him inhale her scent through deep breath, "And thank you for hanging up those pictures of my baby girl,"

"I'm not going to get mad at you, Adrian," Isaline told him quietly, resting her small hand on his thigh, "I know you're waiting on my anger, and it's not going to show up."

He mirrored her action, resulting in heat flowing through her body from the simple touch,  then took a few seconds to respond, "I wish I could understand your reasoning behind that. Anyone else would have left their partner after learning something like that."

"Well," Isaline started, drawing out the final letter as she tried to figure out a way to word what she wanted to say, "If you think about it, that would be very selfish of me to even be upset about that because one: I could see how hurt you obviously were about it, and you hid it for a reason, to keep yourself strong. You were planning on telling me at some time, so it would have just been stupid to be angry. Also-"

Adrian's lips landed roughly on hers, cutting her off effectively. A muffled cry of shot from her mouth and flew into his, but even so, Isaline found that her arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him down as close to her as she could possibly get him.

Even that was nowhere near close enough.

As abruptly as Adrian initiated the kiss, he pulled away, wiping at his lips as he let the melted silver orbs that were his eyes land on Isaline who was trying to keep her tongue in her mouth, refrain from panting with her need to have her man.

He had other plans, though.

"Stay right here, okay?" He murmured, standing up from the bed gracefully, "I have something for you."

A small, confused frown appeared on Isaline's face as she nodded, "A-Alright," She murmured, watching as he headed into their closet, speaking as he did so, "Strip for me, baby. I'll be out in a second."

She did so without argument, ridding herself of all clothing excluding her  pastel pink lace bra that her growing, sensitive breasts were straining against, and the matching panties that Isa was sure she wouldn't be able to fit by the end of her pregnancy before perching on the edge of the bed, listening to the noises coming from the closet curiously, "What are you doing?"

He emerged a fraction of a second later, one arm being weighed down by a large cloth bag, the other holding a home foot spa, which he sat down by her feet with an uncomfortable look on his handsome face, "I was going to take you to the spa this morning, but then I started thinking about what would happen. People would be touching your hands, feet, back.... Touching you and I went bat shit in the car just thinking about it on the way to the daycare, so I just decided to do it all myself, that way no one's life is in danger and you wouldn't be upset with me for whatever bad thing I would have done if someone else put their hands on you. It's like...date night."