September Then March

"Age: 14
Gender: female
Instagram: Shadow_Phan_Da1

I'm bisexual, and the only family member I've come out to is my mom. When I came out to her in September, she said she would be supportive, and love me anyways, but now she makes homophobic comments when I'm around. I have a feeling she only said these things because we were in front of my therapist. She told me that it's probably just curiosity, and that if I am / actually/ bi, then I'd never be able to have anyone stay the night, or stay at one of my friends' houses. She acts like it's just a phase, and never brings it up unless she's making a rude remark. It took me until March to be able to come out to my boyfriend and best friend, because of my mom, and my best friend is /also/ bi, and I knew that before I came out to her! When I came out to my boyfriend, I thought he would break up with me, because I'm not exactly an awesome person in the first place, and I thought this would just be the deal breaker, but he told me didn't know why anyone would break up with anyone else, especially someone like me, over something like that. Him and my best friend are the reasons I'm confident in my sexuality. Their will always be people who don't approve of me, but I'll always have people who do."