Here And Out Of The Closet Door

"Caz
Transgender possibly
Panromantic demisexual

Instagram: yelloweyewolf

So it was a while back I got a secret Instagram account and posted things. A few months afterwards I developed this crush on a girl. I considered myself bisexual. I posted things about it and soon I said I was a lesbian (Not because bisexual is a phase just because that's how I felt). I posted things about being gay and rainbows. Then the day came, my parents wanted to check my phone. I have it to them hesitantly. They found my Instagram and scrolled through it. I went to the bathroom and when I came out the question came and hit me "Are you gay?" I looked back and forth and cried. They said they supported me.

Now for my trans part (FTM btw)

It was a time near Christmas. I was at my grandmas and my mom came over for dinner. I was sad and decided I needed to come out. I waited till she was about to leave. I talked with her about it for a while and then she left. Soon I went home. My dad one day came and talked to me about it saying I wasn't a boy just because I didn't fit into traditional gender roles. I'm good though I have to go to a one day therapy, because my parents want to make sure this is "really me". "