Mixed Reaction

My name is Sam/Lizzie, I'm gender fluid, pansexual and poly romantic.
I'm 13

So when I came out to my dad we were in the car about to go grocery shopping (at this point I identified as bisexual) and I said, "I'm bisexual" and he said "cool" and was totally chill about it. Then a couple months later my (ex) girlfriend needed a ride so I texted my mom and asked her if we could give a friend a ride. She said yes. So in the car my ex was acting all awkward and whispering to me. So then after we dropped her off my mom was like "why was she acting so weird ?" And my brilliant brain decided it would be smart to come out right then, so I said,? "well she's my girlfriend, I'm bisexual" first thing my mom said was, "first of all you don't tell someone something like that when there driving." Which honestly is a fair point but nonetheless made me feel bad. And then she proceeded to tell me it could be a phase or hormones. I tried to argue but it didn't do much good. I don't think she believes bisexuality is a valid thing, but she said she loves me no matter what and that she just wants what best for me, I consider myself extremely lucky for that. (Please note that my mother is a lovely amazing woman and I don't intend to portray her in a negative fashion). She said she thought my girlfriend had a weird vibe about her. Which after the relationship ending in a disastrous fizzle I wish I had listened to her there and then but oh well. About a week after I began identifying as pan, I came out to my dad, he once again was completely okay. I don't ever intend to come out to my mother as pansexual. If she finds out? Great! I don't really think it matters much to her. No one knows that I'm poly romantic or gender-fluid.