Unexpected Outing

"So there's this guy I've been talking to a lot in class. A lot of people don't like him because he can be an asshole sometimes, but I like talking to him. We had to do this mini commercial for English class for a propaganda unit, and I decided to work with him. Later that day a girl who I was vaguely friends with came up to me and was all 'I know who you have a crush on.' It was the kid I'd been working with in class.I'd know for a while now that I wasn't straight. So it left me really flustered. Even the night before I almost broke down and was like, I need to tell somebody. After art I was walking in the hallway when I saw one of my friends. I asked them if she, along with everyone else, thought I had a crush on Jonathan. She said yes and because we were in the middle of a crowded hallway that was about all we said.Later, outside another class I was talking to her when the boy, Johnathan, came up. I told him that everyone thought we had crushes on each other and he was pretended to be offended. Meanwhile, my friend just kept saying 'I ship it!' To the two of us. Later inside class I was sitting with this girl I sort of knew and my friend. I was still talking about why everyone thought I had a crush on this kid, when I said, 'I don't even think I'm straight.' This one girl asked me what that meant and I just said, 'I think I'm a lesbian. I just know I'm mot straight." and we sort of just said some other things. My friend piped up and said. 'There's nothing wrong with that.' And nothing has been weird between us thankfully. That's really the end of at, but now I'm out to someone and it's made everything a bit better. I knew that my one was an ally, but I wasn't sure about anyone else."