Xavier Lee

Name: Xavier Lee
Age: 15
Gender: TransGuy
Sexuality: Pan
Social media: kik: King_of_homo

So this is about me coming out as trans and pan to my mom.

So I was talking to my internet friend about how we were planning to move into a big house in Canada with his gf and we started talking about like surgeries and whatnot and I mentioned how I never came out to my mom. So he encouraged me to do so, so I went upstairs to her room.

Now a little back story before I begin, I was born a girl but my birth certificate says male. Like. No joke. So I am legally a guy.

Anyways, I went into her room and sat on a chair near her bed. It was really awkward and I just said, "So you know how like my thing says male? Well, instead of getting it fixed to fit me....I'd rather get myself fixed to fit it if you catch my drift." So she just stared at me for a while and then asked, "so....you want a sex change?" And I was just like yeah pretty much. And she was just like ok and yeah. That's it. We occasionally talk out the details and when I get a summer job I'll start gender therapy and on my 18th birthday (in two years whoop) I'll get top surgery and sometime later start T.

So, I was downstairs with my mom and sister and both their girlfriends (yeah lots of the girls in my family are lesbian, so coming out as pan was simple) and I was drawing little flags for a pride T-shirt and my mom asked what they meant and so I told her it was for pansexuality and my literal explanation: "it basically means I'll date pretty much anyone" and she was just like oh.

I later came out to a few of my friends, most of them seem really unsupportive even if I never told them, whenever the topic comes up they're just like, "that's a made up tumblr gender" and "pansexuality isn't real there's only two genders so you're bi" but I don't care. I'm happy, I guess.