Bisexual

14, female, bi
So I've known I've liked guys and girls for quite a while. 5th grade actually. Throughout middle school I've grown extremely close to many people. One of my best friends, let's call her Orange (that's her fave color) is bi and completely out. She has a boyfriend. Another one of my friends (let's call her Australia?) Is asexual and homoromantic. She has a girl friend. Another friend is ace, another is gay, lesbian, many bi friends. Basically I'm best friends with the entire lgbt+ community. I've come out to a majority of my friends. Even the straight ones. But a little while ago my sister said she had a talk with my cousin about my sexuality. (I'm not out to any of my family) she said they think I'm bi and they want to have an intervention. My family talks about how gay people are wrong quite a lot. I love them and they love me but I'm pretty sure I'm going to wait until I move out to tell them I'm bi. Anyways...one of my closest friends is bi, and she told me she likes me. I was amazed because I like her too. A few weekends after we told each other she came over and we kissed...a LOT! She's like me and is only out to her closest friends. We reeeeally like each other...but we can't be together.