Almost Out

I am a twelve year old male, bisexual leaning gay.

Instagram is Endershadowgaming.

February 2016. It was in the middle of an anti-bullying assembly that I broke down and thought about everything, about me. Everyone watched me run out of the room. Some people started calling me cry baby. My friends kept an eye on me for a while. The next day in language arts, we started talking about controversial topics, and someone mentioned gay marriage. I looked down and thought more about life, my attractions, my friends, etc. I almost broke down again, and my best friend, McKenzie, looked at me. She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote whats wrong on it. "Promise not to tell? Promise not to hate me?" I asked softly. She nodded. "I think I'm bisexual." She nodded and we talked more on the bus. The next day I came out to my friend Jordan. We were in the gym during an assembly, and he noticed I was practically mute. He finally got me away from the others and asked what was wrong. I brushed him off and said nothing. "Please lance. I want to help you," he said. I broke down and told him everything before I could stop myself. He nodded and said he supported my decision and that he would help me no matter what. With another friend I casually said it and they never mentioned it. I'm almost out of the closet. No more hiding. I learned that day that none of my friends care of i'm gay, straight or bi. They're ok with who I am.