"Are You Gay?"

Name: just call me artist gamer
Age: 12
Gender: Male

My story is short but idk. So in the start of the school year, I started to notice that I wasn't really into girls. They just didn't interest me. And then I realized I was gay. I tried to think that it was just a phase, and I tried to think of some girls i might like. That did not work and the more I tried the more things I remember that boys weren't supposed to be doing at a young age. And I finally accepted who I am. As the school year went on I started to notice that some people in my school were homophobic, using the annoying thing gggaaaayyy and using it in disgust. There was this book I read and it was really good, and it had a sideline story about a gay to. And a girl in my class said she liked the book, but found it weird and I just stayed really quiet. I had completely no courage to come out to anyone, so I came out to some close people I know on the Internet, they all supported me, and gave me advice for things, and that gained me more courage than ever. But it still did not help. I needed to tell someone that I know and hang out with in real life. My friend, oh, let's just call him jake, were friends for 6 years, and we are the best of friends. I decided to come out to him, but started to worry that he would spread the news around so an online friend told me to tell him a fake secret, and if he keeps it for a week come out to him, it backfired, so first I asked him if he was good at keeping secrets, and he said why. I told him to guess, and the first thing he said was are you gay. I gave him a thumbs up. He said that he started to get curious when he tried to hook me up with a girl but I rejected. I'm very glad I have a friend like him, he was probably the only one out of all me friends who would support me, and I'm glad, I couldn't have a better friend. Recently a week ago from last wensday I came out to him, that boasted my courage some more but than a lunch he told me did you tell your parents, and I said no. That part is for another time.