Here and Queer

"Name: Mickey

Sexuality: aromantic asexual

Gender: agender woman

Age: 14

Instagram: I co-own (the.lgbt.sheep)

So when I was 13 I found out that I was aro-ace and later agender. I was really scared to come out to people since I live with an unaccepting family. First I texted two people saying I'm aro-ace. They both accept me :).I go to a youth group (Christian) and I came out (in person!!) to a group of girls about being asexual. Everyone clapped for me and it was amazing ☺️.I then tried to come out to a number of friends on a group chat. Unfortunately my sister is on that chat and showed the message to my mom. My parents didn't know what aromantic asexual was so I lied and said I typed random letters and hit send. I added in the message that I was coming out, so I lied and said I was joking. My mom asked if I thought (she doesn't believe queer isn't a choice) I was gay, and I said no. She then got mad at me for joking online and wants to put restrictions on my phone for joking about that. I can't come out to her because it will be dangerous for me to do so. No one has actually replied on the group so idk anymore :(And also I sent a link to my pansexual friend about "the person who sent you this is asexual" and she was super supportive! She said she has a best friend and ex boyfriend who are both ace which makes me really happy ☺️.I'm going to try and send the link to another friend and I hope she will accept me ."